GCA hosts S. Greene

gcapride

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I apologize to all of Hamptonville. I was wrong. Big win Hampton. This doesn't mean we are going to kiss or anything but I respect you.

No apologies 12thman...You saw nothing Monday night to cause u to think anything different ...I tried to tell everyone that ole Ned will push the outer limits to keep from showing anything this time of year.

See you at the boro

Not so fortunate tonight. Congrats to Grace a good team. I was worried about the energy level to start 3rd when in open floor ...grace player going right..crossover..left .legs of south Greene .defender was GONE. 4 games in 5 nights with the energy level we had to lay out each night was gone. As a dad I seen the final game of a high school career coming to a end. My mind went back to a little boy of 4 years old standing In the kitchen with a dale earnheart helmet on bouncing a ball saying look mommie I'm not looking down. To all the hours of hard work in a gym deicated to a sport that they truly love. Friendship that they have build not only to there teammates but to the other young men that they stepped on the court with that have the same love for the game, coaches that we all know that can't be spending all those hours in a gym for the money and the fans that don't have ties to any kid on the team but show up for games. I thank you for the love you have for the GAME that GOD has given us. To all Ecclesiastes 9:10 "whatsoever thy hand finders to do,do it with thy might. Then when it is over no young man should ever hang his head low but hold his head high with pride. Knowing he left it all on the court. From a proud dad of South Greene #4.

Nice meeting you tonight man!

Hope your boy enjoys the rest of his senior year.