When did headbands become illegal?

pioneer42

You need to take a month off from coacht for you to have a chance not to be taken as a joke on here

I'm not on this forum to make excuses. But I have been on a while and about 18 hrs ago was the first time I have heard of you and you are already considered a joke. Just take a win with class. You have a group of girls working there tale off and they got rewarded last night. No need in what's going on here

Like I said, I have said congratulations to Riverside and I will be pulling for them. But when the commissioner of the TSSAA says you were OK naturally you have questions. There were lots of calls that were very questionable and got our best players in foul trouble quickly. There were lots of walks and carries that wasn't called. But, we didn't play well and didn't handle adversity. We will be back strong next year.

Like I said, I have said congratulations to Riverside and I will be pulling for them. But when the commissioner of the TSSAA says you were OK naturally you have questions. There were lots of calls that were very questionable and got our best players in foul trouble quickly. There were lots of walks and carries that wasn't called. But, we didn't play well and didn't handle adversity. We will be back strong next year.

How come every point you make ends with ifs and buts then you say congratulations. Come up with new material

I'm not on this forum to make excuses. But I have been on a while and about 18 hrs ago was the first time I have heard of you and you are already considered a joke. Just take a win with class. You have a group of girls working there tale off and they got rewarded last night. No need in what's going on here

My bad you clearly have sinority over me. Anybody that can make predictions must deal with a little repercussions when you miss it that badly. Accept your loss and move on . don't take it so personal

My bad you clearly have sinority over me. Anybody that can make predictions must deal with a little repercussions when you miss it that badly. Accept your loss and move on . don't take it so personal

You do understand the referees don't make the rules for one and two the fact you are on here blaming the refs is a joke. They did not make anybody miss a shot or roll ball to wrong team. Your team had home court advantage and you get on here blaming refs who believe me don't do it for the money. I understand crow does not taste good but blaming headbands or lack of headbands . Get real people

In a training session for officials many years ago, the individual leading the session told us...umpires and referees can be grouped into one of three classes. Those who do it for the money, those who do it for the power, and those who do it for their passion of the game and participants. He encouraged us to be a part of the last grouo, but expressed that the passion group was, unfortunately, a very small minority. In spite of your false assurances, I long ago lost track of the number of those who are doing it precisely and exclusively for the money.

Incidentally, in spite of your claim that they don't make the rules and are there to enforce them...you didn't bother to find out if they were actually enforcing a rule or creating a new one that doesn't exist. Your reply "might" have a little bit of credibility if you did a little google search and quoted an actual rule rather than just being snarky using incorrect assumptions

In a training session for officials many years ago, the individual leading the session told us...umpires and referees can be grouped into one of three classes. Those who do it for the money, those who do it for the power, and those who do it for their passion of the game and participants. He encouraged us to be a part of the last grouo, but expressed that the passion group was, unfortunately, a very small minority. In spite of your false assurances, I long ago lost track of the number of those who are doing it precisely and exclusively for the money.

Incidentally, in spite of your claim that they don't make the rules and are there to enforce them...you didn't bother to find out if they were actually enforcing a rule or creating a new one that doesn't exist. Your reply "might" have a little bit of credibility if you did a little google search and quoted an actual rule rather than just being snarky using incorrect assumptions

If I need to Google search then you should try using spell check. All I'm saying is people have been blaming referees for ages and it is ridiculous. The players and coaches win and lose ball games bottom line . anything else falls into the sore loser catorgory. Your welcome