Freshman/Sophomore HCWC National Team

JBoskenUSAW

Uncle Allan? Do you even care about the sport of wrestling at all or are you so blinded by your petty jealousy of the fact Cleveland High School and Higher Calling Kids club are on a cyclical upswing right now that you are going to attack the man who has done more to support the sport of wrestling than any other person in America? You may not realize this but Allan Jones is the largest individual supporter of high school wrestling

in the United States. Not just Cleveland High School but all high school wrestling in America. USA Wrestling has given Allan numerous awards for his support of our sport and you come on here and belittle him????

And I ask you again, do you even care about the sport of wrestling?

And just so we are clear, the money that Allan gives to Higher Calling goes to one thing and one thing only, allowing kids who normally wouldn't have the finical resources to wrestle or participate in any high level club sport for that matter the opportunity to do so.

I get that Clevelands current success is probably coming at the expense of your favorite program but let it go man... Let it go..

• Upvote 1

Uncle Allan? Do you even care about the sport of wrestling at all or are you so blinded by your petty jealousy of the fact Cleveland High School and Higher Calling Kids club are on a cyclical upswing right now that you are going to attack the man who has done more to support the sport of wrestling than any other person in America? You may not realize this but Allan Jones is the largest individual supporter of high school wrestling

in the United States. Not just Cleveland High School but all high school wrestling in America. USA Wrestling has given Allan numerous awards for his support of our sport and you come on here and belittle him????

And I ask you again, do you even care about the sport of wrestling?

And just so we are clear, the money that Allan gives to Higher Calling goes to one thing and one thing only, allowing kids who normally wouldn't have the finical resources to wrestle or participate in any high level club sport for that matter the opportunity to do so.

I get that Clevelands current success is probably coming at the expense of your favorite program but let it go man... Let it go..

What's funny is your kid doesn't even got to Cleveland, but I have many friends who went to Cleveland and some who are still there... Even wrestled with a few of them in college, unfortunately for Cleveland some of them want nothing to do with the program anymore because of folks like you and Jones himself.

As far as my school or wrestlers I work with are concerned, they've done just fine bringing home multiple state titles and working with clubs who aren't funded by greedy businessman who make their money taking advantage of people.

Josh and all those at HCWC: we really appreciate you putting together this great opportunity for our wrestlers. The boys from Tennessee High School have thoroughly enjoyed themselves and have had a great time representing HCWC this weekend. Also please thank your sponsors on our behalf, their generosity makes great opportunities for our youth, and it is definitely recognized and appreciated!

Thanks again,

Tim Marshall

Tennessee High School

• Upvote 1

5th place out of 16 Teams... got one heck of a trophy.. Pretty amazing showing for Higher Calling's Team Cash especially considering that most of the other teams were State all-star teams and our team was half Cleveland High School kids along with a ragtag group of kids from through out the state that were not picked up by TeamTn which by the way finished 2nd. Pretty great day for TN wrestling...

• Upvote 1