Middleton vs. Pickett Co.

tigerfanatic

You guessed right. He hasn't changed a bit from 4-5 years ago. Just a different name.

What have i said that isn't true?  You get upset because i state facts and you don't like them i can't help that.  Just because someone doesn't agree with your way of thinking Greenfield it doesn't mean they are wrong or right for that matter.  You are pulling for every team in West Tn to beat someone out of 7A and i get that but i don't condemn you for it like you do me.  Nice quote from Philippians by the way :rolleyes:   When you have programs over here that have been as successful as the ones in 7A have and the Upper Cumberland for that matter, it does breed jealousy from some, however i would think a man of your "background" would not be one of them.  Quite frankly i'm a little disappointed in you i expect more from you than petty name calling like you have been doing.  Its ok for the ones that are on and off of here in a month or two but for those of us that have been on here for 10+ years talking and discussing high school sports its unacceptable in my book.  God bless you brother i hope your teams do their very best and i hope you find solace in that.

Have a blessed day my friend. :popcorneater:

Edited by UCSportsFan

Almost every post you make on Coach T is so arrogant & disrespectful. I will say this and then I'm done. I honestly believe you cant help it, some people have to be the center of attention and you don't even realize how arrogant you sound. You thrive on controversy and force feed your opinions on others. Most everybody on Coach T endure you but don't respect you. If you can live with yourself then I can too. Have a good day.

I would be shocked if anyone besides Middleton beats Clarkrange. They are really good. Not just being a homer myself either. I do not want to see Clarkrange win, believe me.

It's always good to see someone's true colors. That last sentence says it all. I would bet you would expect other 7a fans to support Jackson co if they were still playing.

Almost every post you make on Coach T is so arrogant & disrespectful. I will say this and then I'm done. I honestly believe you cant help it, some people have to be the center of attention and you don't even realize how arrogant you sound. You thrive on controversy and force feed your opinions on others. Most everybody on Coach T endure you but don't respect you. If you can live with yourself then I can too. Have a good day.

Its funny how time has changed you Greenfield.  I've came to your defense more than once when the west tn people attacked you on here a few years ago because i felt you were right concerning that particular topic.  Have you ever read an email from someone and after speaking to them came away with a totally different opinion?  Sometimes we read way too much into what we "think" someone is saying or implying and without actually talking to them its hard not to.  I think if you were to sit down and actually talk to me you would see that you have the wrong impression of me but until that day comes i guess i'll just keep on being a "7A" homer and you can keep on being a "West Tn" homer  :popcorneater:

It's always good to see someone's true colors. That last sentence says it all. I would bet you would expect other 7a fans to support Jackson co if they were still playing.

Oh come on. You have seriously had it out for me on here for years. You think anyone from Clarkrange hopes JC wins?? No chance buddy. I am honestly tired of you chiming in on me all the time. Leave me out of your comments.

Oh come on. You have seriously had it out for me on here for years. You think anyone from Clarkrange hopes JC wins?? No chance buddy. I am honestly tired of you chiming in on me all the time. Leave me out of your comments.

I don't happen to be a Clarkrange fan. I'm an 8aa and 7a fan. Go back and find posts where I've 'had it out for you for years'. There might have been a time or two when we didn't agree, but I've never 'chimed in' or picked on you. If you don't want someone disagreeing with you, you don't have to post your opinions. I might understand you wanting the team that beat Jackson co. to lose but it bothers me that you get on here and express it to everyone.

I don't happen to be a Clarkrange fan. I'm an 8aa and 7a fan. Go back and find posts where I've 'had it out for you for years'. There might have been a time or two when we didn't agree, but I've never 'chimed in' or picked on you. If you don't want someone disagreeing with you, you don't have to post your opinions. I might understand you wanting the team that beat Jackson co. to lose but it bothers me that you get on here and express it to everyone.

Two years ago I posted a thread congratulating my sister for setting a record and made a passing comment at the end saying that she was still a un-signed senior.  Someone from west TN came on there and went on to tell me how overweight and slow she was and that was why she was not getting looks from D-1 schools.  I asked why he would make a comment like that, and that it was uncalled for and you came in and told me how everyone was entitled to their opinion and that not everyone thinks that Jackson Co is best thing around.  The thread was locked, but I was just trying to let it be know she was still able to be signed by a team.

I know you are not a Clarkrange fan also, I was just saying in general that nobody from Clarkrange cheers for Jackson Co to win.  I apologise if what i said rubbed you the wrong way, I didnt mean it like that.  I was just saying I was not a Clarkrange homer.  I am done with drama on here.  Time to move on to more important things.  Hope Clarkrange wins by 100.

Two years ago I posted a thread congratulating my sister for setting a record and made a passing comment at the end saying that she was still a un-signed senior.  Someone from west TN came on there and went on to tell me how overweight and slow she was and that was why she was not getting looks from D-1 schools.  I asked why he would make a comment like that, and that it was uncalled for and you came in and told me how everyone was entitled to their opinion and that not everyone thinks that Jackson Co is best thing around.  The thread was locked, but I was just trying to let it be know she was still able to be signed by a team.

I know you are not a Clarkrange fan also, I was just saying in general that nobody from Clarkrange cheers for Jackson Co to win.  I apologise if what i said rubbed you the wrong way, I didnt mean it like that.  I was just saying I was not a Clarkrange homer.  I am done with drama on here.  Time to move on to more important things.  Hope Clarkrange wins by 100.

I think you might be mistaken about me making that statement. I enjoyed watching your sister play and think she made the difference on the JC team