Middleton vs. Pickett Co.

tigerfanatic

clarkrange will win gold ball. they are way better than pickett. one of the biggest teams you will ever see in high school basketballl. 6'3 post and 3 other girls 5'10 or bigger.

Houston Co has 6'0, 6'2, & 6'3. Also has a Miss Basketball finalist running point..... You're getting too far ahead of yourself. Clarkrange is good, but too early to crown them.

Well, Pickett did beat Clakrange this year, right? Clarkrange is always good, wouldn't expect anything less.

Now, to the other poster, if Middleton had Deja Faulkner, there would be no discussion as to who would win state. This weak schedule paid dividends for Middleton, huh? I've said all year that Middleton was legit. I know a good team when I see one. Pickett couldn't have played any better and Middleton still knocked them off.

Well, Pickett did beat Clakrange this year, right? Clarkrange is always good, wouldn't expect anything less.

Now, to the other poster, if Middleton had Deja Faulkner, there would be no discussion as to who would win state. This weak schedule paid dividends for Middleton, huh? I've said all year that Middleton was legit. I know a good team when I see one. Pickett couldn't have played any better and Middleton still knocked them off.

For the most part that's true, but their leading scorer was held to 3 points. So they could have played better. Middleton had a lot to do with Ferrel's off game. She is the one that hit the 65' shot to take Jackson Co to OT and eventually beat them.

For the most part that's true, but their leading scorer was held to 3 points. So they could have played better. Middleton had a lot to do with Ferrel's off game. She is the one that hit the 65' shot to take Jackson Co to OT and eventually beat them.

As a team, Pickett played the game of their lives. Truth is, Pickett hit 10 threes in the game and some were at crucial points in the game. Middleton continuously kept coming back and going toe to toe. Like I said though, Pickett is very impressive to be so young. I could honestly see them taking state for the next two years. Edited by GCPioneer

PC did beat clarkrange. But 7a is a tough district and anyone can beat anyone on a given night. PC is good but not as good in CR in my opinion. Folks over here know good teams too when they see them. That ability is not just limited to west tn bball fans.

As a team, Pickett played the game of their lives. Truth is, Pickett hit 10 threes in the game and some were at crucial points in the game. Middleton continuously kept coming back and going toe to toe. Like I said though, Pickett is very impressive to be so young. I could honestly see them taking state for the next two years.

statistically speaking Middleton played pretty dog gone good too. Especially from the line. Congrats to them.

Mr. Negative, If you're not from 7A he gives you no respect.

What's going to be funny is when mighty Clark Range goes down tomorrow.  Not everybody in 7A is as irritating as this UCdude. He will change his name again if things don't go his way.

I don't believe a 7A team is part of this discussion.  I stated what i thought so you deem it as negative.  I think OS is a better team, if I'm wrong i'll get back on here and say so.   :popcorneater:

statistically speaking Middleton played pretty dog gone good too. Especially from the line. Congrats to them.

yes... Middleton has played well all year. Middleton is a VERY good team. The only thing I worried about for Middletons sake was nerves... They showed no signs of being nervous and played their game.

As a team, Pickett played the game of their lives. Truth is, Pickett hit 10 threes in the game and some were at crucial points in the game. Middleton continuously kept coming back and going toe to toe. Like I said though, Pickett is very impressive to be so young. I could honestly see them taking state for the next two years.

They hit 12 threes in the sectional, it's part of their game. I don't think it was the game of their lives. They played very well, but I still think they could have played better. Just my opinion.