UNION CITY VS. HAMPTON: CLASS A STATE QUARTERFINALS

JDOGG80

100 out of 100 times... YAAWWWWWWWNNNNN

Anyway, I watched the UC TCA game.

I now see what TCA fans on here were talking about...TCA tried to run UC's type of game and they didn't take many good shots and did so with practically no ball movement in the 2nd half.

UC attacks more aggressively when they taste blood and I like that in a team!

Coach really gets the crowd fired up too

Lord please don't remind me of the bad shots we took! Lol. It was horrible! Forced shot after forced shot turns into layups! You guys better be patient and work the ball around and keep them from running!

Wow this guy just quoted Rick pitino. The same Rick pitino that got fired and then tubby smith won national championship the next year. If you would of quoted coach calipari or coach k people would read it but pitino. Cmon man

Pitino wasn't fired - he left Kentucky to become head coach & general manager of the Boston Celtics. He won a national title with KY in 96 & runner-up in 97 - not fired. He resigned from the Celtics in 01 & took over at Louisville the same year. Get your facts straight bub....

As to the game - the Murphy Center can eat up teams that rely on shooting the 3. But, UC has played in big gyms, small gyms - doesn't seem to matter. Hampton's experience will be important in stopping a Tornado run that can be devastating. UC by 12.

Edited by NWTNExpert

what do you think you all need to do after watching UC on film? As an outsider I think you all controlling the pace of the game and avoiding those lulls in the game like against meigs when they made 2 huge comebacks will be extremely important.

Creeker, we need to play our game...Control the ball, we control the game...In other words, soft passes in the lanes and no rebounding will give UC their runs.

I thot TCA threw in the towel and went away from what was working way too early.

All I'm going to say is GO DOGS! I'm just going to let some of the UC fans brag about how bad they're going to beat us, and not get involved in a keyboard war with someone who probably still has to ride the bus to school

You will be riding the short bus home after this beating. They will beat you up steal your lunch money and watch you cower to the locker room with your tail between your legs.

Stock is right. Mitchell may be the defending champs but rankings, UC is #1. But rankings don't matter. With that #1 comes a target on your back. Everybody wants to beat you. But as for Hampton, again no disrespect to Hampton and their program. If you're at Murfreesboro then you're one of the elite 8s. But it's level to this! UC is coming for that gold ball. Yall can have that silver ball. We don't want no parts of it. And for you guys on here who claim you're not "bragging" about your team, you're still trying to downplay UC. Which is cool! None of our players are on this web page talking. They let their game speak for itself. Don't believe me, ask TCAIntense, he'll tell you. As for that TCA vs UC game, let's be honest here TCA fans. In that 1st half yall made shots that had a little luck on the ball. I specifically remember #5 for TCA making 2-3 shots with Donte Simpson guarding him with GREAT defense and #5 threw it up and they went it. 2nd half, they defense had you bottled. But TCA had a great group of kids. Back to Hampton, all I'm going to say is good luck Thursday. Play your game and leave it all out on the court because I'm here to tell UC will be ready for whatever. And the a "keyboard war" or whatever was said, this is a page made for this. And As for riding the bus home from school, I graduate high school 7 yrs ago! No riding the bus here. I'm a true UC fan. Purple&Gold Pride.

Best of luck to all the teams in the tourney. Hope everyone have safe travels.

Stock is right. Mitchell may be the defending champs but rankings, UC is #1. But rankings don't matter. With that #1 comes a target on your back. Everybody wants to beat you. But as for Hampton, again no disrespect to Hampton and their program. If you're at Murfreesboro then you're one of the elite 8s. But it's level to this! UC is coming for that gold ball. Yall can have that silver ball. We don't want no parts of it. And for you guys on here who claim you're not "bragging" about your team, you're still trying to downplay UC. Which is cool! None of our players are on this web page talking. They let their game speak for itself. Don't believe me, ask TCAIntense, he'll tell you. As for that TCA vs UC game, let's be honest here TCA fans. In that 1st half yall made shots that had a little luck on the ball. I specifically remember #5 for TCA making 2-3 shots with Donte Simpson guarding him with GREAT defense and #5 threw it up and they went it. 2nd half, they defense had you bottled. But TCA had a great group of kids. Back to Hampton, all I'm going to say is good luck Thursday. Play your game and leave it all out on the court because I'm here to tell UC will be ready for whatever. And the a "keyboard war" or whatever was said, this is a page made for this. And As for riding the bus home from school, I graduate high school 7 yrs ago! No riding the bus here. I'm a true UC fan. Purple&Gold Pride.

Hey UC, I haven't ever acknowledged this until now but I believe you are close to crossing the line. #5 is my son and he's made shots like that for three years and has one to go. Not once have I made a comment about him being good, great, etc or that he scored on so and so. I have never mentioned his name. I always refer to his number. The only thing I have ever said is that he is super fast and he is. I have given praise to UC and their players and never said they had a little luck, etc. #5 will is traveling to Memphis today to practice with the same team Donte played on last Summer. I'm sure if I looked hard enough I could find something wrong with Stockdales game but why would I do that to a kid who is a top notch player and a warrior. Give credit where credit is due. I've given UC a lot of credit! Edited by TCAIntense

Hey UC, I haven't ever acknowledged this until now but you crossed te line! #5 is my son and he's made shots like that for three years and has one to go. Not once have I made a comment about him being good, great, etc or that he scored on so and so. The only thing I have ever said is that he is super fast and he is. I have given praise to UC and their players and never said they had a little luck, etc. #5 will is traveling to Memphis today to practice with the same team Donte played on last Summer. I'm sure if I looked hard enough I could find something wrong with Stockdales game but why would I do that to a kid who is a top notch player and a warrior. Give credit where credit is due. I've given UC a lot of credit!

Sorry if the post offended you. #5 was the best player for TCA that night. I'm not taking anything away from him. He can ball. Wish him nothing but the best man!

Sorry if the post offended you. #5 was the best player for TCA that night. I'm not taking anything away from him. He can ball. Wish him nothing but the best man!

Thanks. Apology accepted. I enjoy go back and forth with fans and don't ever want it to be about my son. I've told him to let his play do the talking just like UC did. Once again, my son said not one single player from UC ran their mouth!

the shots are always lucky when it's the other team making them