Notre Dame 2015

Booger

Irish loses everybody on both sides of the ball except QB and one LB.....they beat Howard and East Ridge that's probably it,maybe Central,too.Last years team was the best team ND ever had,period.,.but that was last year.The irish will revert back to the same ol irish of years past and end up 2-8/3-7 maybe.

Does not matter cause they will have players appear out of no-where in the fall. They will show up for a spring game and can't even line up. August rolls around and they have a couple of Division 1 guys that run 4.4's.

Good points. Cleveland,Red Bank,Bradley Central and Chattanooga Central will be pretty good and will bear watching.

For me, the team to watch will be Cleveland with new coach Scott Cummings. I think he'll do great things there.

Anyway, back to Notre Dame, I knew they were senior-heavy last year, but not to THAT extent. If we beat them running pretty much one play the entire game last year, I definitely like our chances should we play them again.

For me, the team to watch will be Cleveland with new coach Scott Cummings. I think he'll do great things there.

Anyway, back to Notre Dame, I knew they were senior-heavy last year, but not to THAT extent. If we beat them running pretty much one play the entire game last year, I definitely like our chances should we play them again.

I have a feeling Alcoa-Notre Dame will meet in the Semi's before the Blue Cross Bowl.

Might be a suprise team trip up ND around round 3 this year. Its happen before.

Would love to see UPPERMAN make it back to Alcoa. They brought an awesome crowd. One of the best and loudest I can remember. Then the 1st Qtr happened and the Bee's buzzed on out..,Good times.

Does not matter cause they will have players appear out of no-where in the fall. They will show up for a spring game and can't even line up. August rolls around and they have a couple of Division 1 guys that run 4.4's.

Booger smell sting in your crawl

Booger just sayin bee-emoticon-4.gif

• Upvote 1