Notre Dame 2015

Booger

One of ND's athletes has been in ICU after coming down with a sudden life threatning and serious ilness and is in Surgery this morning....Keep your thoughts on him....word this morning is you will see this kid, Troll....take care of him :thumb:

One of ND's athletes has been in ICU after coming down with a sudden life threatning and serious ilness and is in Surgery this morning....Keep your thoughts on him....word this morning is you will see this kid, Troll....take care of him :thumb:

I prayed for the young man this morning. Hopefully he'll be up and about very soon!

Irish loses everybody on both sides of the ball except QB and one LB.....they beat Howard and East Ridge that's probably it,maybe Central,too.Last years team was the best team ND ever had,period.,.but that was last year.The irish will revert back to the same ol irish of years past and end up 2-8/3-7 maybe.

4. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Last Year's Record- 12-2, lost to Alcoa in Semifinals

Enrollment-750.6 (417 multiplied by 1.8)

Head Coach- Charles Fant (30-9 overall, 3rd year at ND)

Offensive Coordinator- Jason Campbell

Defensive Coordinator- Bo Campbell

Region-3-3A

Returning Starters on Offense/Defense- 7/5

Offense – Pistol

Defense-3-4

Key Returnees- Alex Darras (QB, Sr.), Ricky Ballard (RB/SS, Sr.), Patrick Johnson (RB/LB, Jr.), Nick Grannan (OL, Sr.), Tommy Kulik (OG, Jr.), Kobe Bragg (OL, Jr.), Robert Murphy (OL/DL, Sr.), Tyler Enos (LB, Sr.), Noah Bankston (FS, Sr.)

Key Losses- Kareem Orr (WR/DB), Auston Banks (RB), Chris Hornsby (S), Joe Dossett (DT/OT), Kealey Green (MLB), A.J. Flemister (S), William Montgoemry (WB), Josh Russell (OLB). Michael Flynn (OLB), Joe Enos (WR)

Players Looking To Step Up- Allan Dunlay (WR, Sr.), Caleb Edwards (WR, Soph.), Justyn Baker (WR, Soph.), Gehrig Johnson (DE, Sr.), Akil Sledge (RB, Soph.)

Spring Practice- May 11-22

Spring Optimism- The Fighting Irish are coming off a semifinal round finish and return several play makers especially on offense including quarterback Alex Darras and running back Ricky Ballard as well as several returning offensive linemen.

Spring Concerns- The biggest question marks heading into to spring practice when be trying to find quality players at both wide receiver and defensive back.

Boog will take that prediction in the regular season :thumb: dare are some new hosses stepping in; but there are a couple of big shoes to fill.....Our beast LB is back and our QB will return, that helps...the line is going to be our question mark

Hey Boog.  This was MCentrals downfall last year in the ND game. I don't want to take away from our line last year.  They were the reason we won many games and were tough hard working kids that I care about deeply.  Watching ND game, your line dominated all night.  We lost 2 all state defensive players but return a much older experienced line.  My son was #9 the LB who is set to play at UT Chattanooga next season.  I have another that will play LB and also wear #9 as the Chargers enter the Irish territory this year.  This team MCentral team has potential but lost some excellent leaders.  Good luck this upcoming season.

Edited by logcabinman

Hey Boog.  This was MCentrals downfall last year in the ND game. I don't want to take away from our line last year.  They were the reason we won many games and were tough hard working kids that I care about deeply.  Watching ND game, your line dominated all night.  We lost 2 all state defensive players but return a much older experienced line.  My son was #9 the LB who is set to play at UT Chattanooga next season.  I have another that will play LB and also wear #9 as the Chargers enter the Irish territory this year.  This team MCentral team has potential but lost some excellent leaders.  Good luck this upcoming season.

that boy of yours is a player....BOL at UTC and their defense is no slouch....our boys on the line will be rewarded for being in the weight room, not sure it will be enough....what needs to happen for Boogers trenchers is for that crew to get a mean streak and like the feel of of a steel bit in their mouth.....to include the second Booger...we shall see....one thang for sure, our hosses in the trench will move enough to be better than that 2-8 Goosedown predicted

Booger just sayin aeab687b8f3f50a0d0f3e73af8e177f8.gif

that boy of yours is a player....BOL at UTC and their defense is no slouch....our boys on the line will be rewarded for being in the weight room, not sure it will be enough....what needs to happen for Boogers trenchers is for that crew to get a mean streak and like the feel of of a steel bit in their mouth.....to include the second Booger...we shall see....one thang for sure, our hosses in the trench will move enough to be better than that 2-8 Goosedown predicted

Booger just sayin aeab687b8f3f50a0d0f3e73af8e177f8.gif

Thanks Booger, he has been a joy to raise.  He loves the UTC campus and looking forward to being a part of the team.  Good Luck to you next season.  Maybe I can meet up with you when we travel to the land of green next season.

• 1 month later...