Copenoc I wanted to meet you at the state.

Galilee

Galilee im sure his parents would appreciate your help because I dont think Sisco has any intentions of helping him do anything. .You can say whatever but when you finish your high school career with over 1000 boards and 1700 points says alot about the kid..Ive saw this kid at his best..I think for you to say all this about him now after the season is over was a little uncalled for man..But his high school career is over now and I wish the best for him..At the end of the day its all about getting your education and succeed in life..I wish you and Mitchell the best.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Galilee im sure his parents would appreciate your help because I dont think Sisco has any intentions of helping him do anything. .You can say whatever but when you finish your high school career with over 1000 boards and 1700 points says alot about the kid..Ive saw this kid at his best..I think for you to say all this about him now after the season is over was a little uncalled for man..But his high school career is over now and I wish the best for him..At the end of the day its all about getting your education and succeed in life..I wish you and Mitchell the best.

I did not mean to be offensive. The week of the tournament allowed me to watch a lot of film on UC and see them i person at the game. Prior that I had only seen him play twice, last year at Mitchell and at Cordova in Dec. As I said he can play at a lower level school and still get a free education.

He still had 16 points and 12 boards against Mitchell at yalls place last year..The refs never allowed him to get going against yall at the glass house..And for you to say he couldn't start for Mitchell is really no big deal because nobody really cares..Mitchell IS NOT a single a school anyway with over 700 students and can recruit from anywhere. .In my eyes Mitchell didn't accomplish nothing by beating up on the single a schools..Yall knew you couldn't compete with Haywood nor CPA In double a..Haywood would've kicked yalls a $$ for sure..Its not fair for the single a schools to take beat downs from schools like Mitchell thats not even close to to single a numbers and have thousands of kids to recruit. .These single a schools around the state of Tennessee mostly live in rural areas and have to play with what they got.There is NO DOUBT that I coulda took Mitchell and won a gold ball with the talent yall have..Tell your coach Phillips if he wants to impress me to move up with the big boys were yall belong and win a gold ball..Yall never won gold until yall went single a (RIGHT)?..Mitchell has done nothing but cheat the system. .UC can say they won 3 gold balls in double a. .Ill give that to them!..But that was under a way better coach. .DADDY SISCO!..Now back to Stockdale. .Had 16 points 12 boards at Mitchell. .State champs..29 points 13 boards twice against Ripley. .shoulda been in AA STATE FINALS THIS YEAR..Popular Bluff Showdown co MVP with over 60 points and 30 boatds in 3 games..26 points 11 boards against Cordova. .30 points 13 boards against Humboldt as a Sophomore in 2012 Humboldt state Champs..30 points 14 boards against Lake County 2012 state runner ups..almost 1700 points and 1000 boards for his career. .So the point is..For you to tell me he couldn't start for your precious Mitchell Tigers is CRAZY and not very classy on your end Mr.Galilee. . (Principle)..So you can take your unimpressive Gold Ball and shove it!

He still had 16 points and 12 boards against Mitchell at yalls place last year..The refs never allowed him to get going against yall at the glass house..And for you to say he couldn't start for Mitchell is really no big deal because nobody really cares..Mitchell IS NOT a single a school anyway with over 700 students and can recruit from anywhere. .In my eyes Mitchell didn't accomplish nothing by beating up on the single a schools..Yall knew you couldn't compete with Haywood nor CPA In double a..Haywood would've kicked yalls a $$ for sure..Its not fair for the single a schools to take beat downs from schools like Mitchell thats not even close to to single a numbers and have thousands of kids to recruit. .These single a schools around the state of Tennessee mostly live in rural areas and have to play with what they got.There is NO DOUBT that I coulda took Mitchell and won a gold ball with the talent yall have..Tell your coach Phillips if he wants to impress me to move up with the big boys were yall belong and win a gold ball..Yall never won gold until yall went single a (RIGHT)?..Mitchell has done nothing but cheat the system. .UC can say they won 3 gold balls in double a. .Ill give that to them!..But that was under a way better coach. .DADDY SISCO!..Now back to Stockdale. .Had 16 points 12 boards at Mitchell. .State champs..29 points 13 boards twice against Ripley. .shoulda been in AA STATE FINALS THIS YEAR..Popular Bluff Showdown co MVP with over 60 points and 30 boatds in 3 games..26 points 11 boards against Cordova. .30 points 13 boards against Humboldt as a Sophomore in 2012 Humboldt state Champs..30 points 14 boards against Lake County 2012 state runner ups..almost 1700 points and 1000 boards for his career. .So the point is..For you to tell me he couldn't start for your precious Mitchell Tigers is CRAZY and not very classy on your end Mr.Galilee. . (Principle)..So you can take your unimpressive Gold Ball and shove it!

I love you also brother, be blessed.

You must haved lost your Midol pills to change so quickly. Hopefully it only last a few  daysand the Midols will stop the cramps.

Sorry I rubbed you wrong about Stockdale. You bragged all year long on this kid and all I said was that Simpson and Deberry would start for Mitchell. Why you are not upset that I did not say Stewart and Sisco would not start for Mitchell. I never said he was not a good player. Man you take this stuff too serious. In one thread I am a classy guy and another I can take my Gold ball and shove it... You must play with 5 year old granddaughter a lot, you all act exactly alike. I even offered to use my contacts to get him in school. That is how adults act. He is a good player, I just do not think he is the best player on UC team. Is that a crime? So not agreeing with you makes me a bad person then everyone in my life thinks so also. If we have 700 students then I am mad, they did not give me my correct salary.LOL Also I am not the Principle that is in my investments. I am also not the PRINCIPAL but I am an administrator at Mitchell. Like most mature, adult, and level headed men would do. I wish UC the best.

Hey Cope, I would encourage you to take a step back for a moment. You are a good guy and we both know Galilee is a good guy. He cheers for a great 3A school! Ha. Both of you know your basketball and I truly believe Galilee did not mean any offense to Malik. I definitely see his points. He's an outstanding HS player but is definitely not a D1 player. He is probably a NAIA player which is nothing to be ashamed of. If he gets his school paid for and gets to play basketball that's a huge accomplishment in life. He's an in betweener as far as his position for a bigger school. Galilee is just stating facts. He still thinks Malik is a great player as I do.

galille tca Malik has a couple of schools looking at him at the moment, one is D2 which is fine. I think school comes first basketball 2nd. Galille I am sure his parents would like your help if you could. I watch a lot of collage ball on tv and there are a lot of players not as good as Malik and some of your players or TCA's but I am sure you know for a lot of players in D1 it is a matter of who you know that gets you there. Both of you guys have a great day and night.