Jim Gaylor out at Maryville

AlcoaBasketball

I hope y'all find a coach soon. As long as this has dragged on I'm starting to believe what I'm hearing from the Jeff co. crowd. They say within 2 years GQ will be home

Gaylor is out as baseball coach and not as defensive coordinator. George Quarles likes it coaching at Maryville and will be there for a long time to come.

Now THAT would be something. Who are you hearing this from, if you can tell me?

Some guys at work. They're either in Jeff or have friends in close to the program, supposedly. I'm not sure I put much stock in it, but it seems to be picking up steam here. The longer this goes the more I hear this rumor. If Gaylor does wind up leaving after this season it may very well turn out to be true

I can tell you. It's from the little voices in his head. Lol GQ ain't going anywhere. And especially not to JC. You heard that straight from King Georges mouth. I know, cause I was standing beside you. Lol

Nah, the little voices next to me in the break room ;) Is the LC going for hot dogs again Friday?

rw87...If'un were gonna haiv hotdawgs agin.....Ewe nead two brang 3 thangs.....

1. A cupple of nice blankits so's me and 200 won't git our britches wet (pillers wood'unt hert nothin' two)

2. A tint two shaid tha sun oft ov me and Pap (cupple ov big lectrick fans wood'unt bee a bad idee ethur)

c. A purrmint fer us two block Alcoee Citee sidewalks and knott git tha APB APD passin' bye us evur 5 minetts agin.... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

rw87...If'un were gonna haiv hotdawgs agin.....Ewe nead two brang 3 thangs.....

1. A cupple of nice blankits so's me and 200 won't git our britches wet (pillers wood'unt hert nothin' two)

2. A tint two shaid tha sun oft ov me and Pap (cupple ov big lectrick fans wood'unt bee a bad idee ethur)

c. A purrmint fer us two block Alcoee Citee sidewalks and knott git tha APB APD passin' bye us evur 5 minetts agin.... :popcorneater:

That's a really good idea. That APB, I mean APD, can be annoying.