Jim Gaylor out at Maryville

AlcoaBasketball

I really don't think it will affect the machine at all. I do hope that the baseball program will get a boost with a great HC hire. We have some great baseball players.

May be a lot of nothing, but a lot of "scenarios" being discussed in jeff co. I do hope yall get a good baseball coach and knock off Farragut :)

May be a lot of nothing, but a lot of "scenarios" being discussed in jeff co. I do hope yall get a good baseball coach and knock off Farragut :)

Heard again last night - I'm really gonna like the hire. I can't wait. Pete Rose is gonna be the new coach at Murvil high!

Heard again last night - I'm really gonna like the hire. I can't wait. Pete Rose is gonna be the new coach at Murvil high!

If I heard correctly, the deal is done... I can only guess that they are waiting for the candidate to inform his school and players before making the announcement...or for GQ to get back in town.  Maybe Monday?  If what I heard is true, sounds like we're getting a good one!

Edited by rebulldawg

I do like baseball as a sport but I have zero interest in high school baseball. I looked at the baseball program like, if that's who want's to coach the thing and we can have him as defensive coordinator for the football team all is well. Most feel that everything will be okay and Gaylor will accept it and be right back on the football field this fall. Well all I can say is if he don't I sure hope they get em a heck of a good baseball coach to make up for the damages. 

I do like baseball as a sport but I have zero interest in high school baseball. I looked at the baseball program like, if that's who want's to coach the thing and we can have him as defensive coordinator for the football team all is well. Most feel that everything will be okay and Gaylor will accept it and be right back on the football field this fall. Well all I can say is if he don't I sure hope they get em a heck of a good baseball coach to make up for the damages. 

barney-fife-i-dun-goofed-alternate.jpg

barney-fife-i-dun-goofed-alternate.jpg
You can say that again.