Sevier County vs Cleveland

gobears89

Sevier 21 Cleveland 3

Sorry eagle but I don't think the new coach and his offense will be limited to only 3 by the Bears d. Cleveland will have athletes and that new coach is sharp. I'm thinking it will be more like 42-28 Bears of course.

GB

Edited by gobears89

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where u at Blue Raiders? You should be fired up after all the Smoky Bear beat downs that have happened in the pre-season. How is the new system coming along? How have your scrimmages ended up? The Bears have been hammered 3 times Maryville, Heritage, and McCallie

GB

Edited by gobears89

Where u at Blue Raiders? You should be fired up after all the Smoky Bear beat downs that have happened in the pre-season. How is the new system coming along? How have your scrimmages ended up? The Bears have been hammered 3 times Maryville, Heritage, and McCallie.

GB

Its coming slowly. Being on probation, we only had 1 scrimmage vs william Blount and they won. No 7 on 7s. So pretty much everything has been inter squad. Its gonna take time. The bears will win handedly. but I expect for our guys to fight hard.

Its coming slowly. Being on probation, we only had 1 scrimmage vs william Blount and they won. No 7 on 7s. So pretty much everything has been inter squad. Its gonna take time. The bears will win handedly. but I expect for our guys to fight hard.

I have a ton of respect for Cleveland they have had some great teams in the past. I hope we win handily but I think it willbe a tough game. Are you young? Hit hard by graduation or what? I know you have a new coach but the veer type stuff he runs is easier to install than most. Is it a drastically different offense than you guys had last year? Can't wait to come to Cleveland I have always heard it's a great Friday night atmosphere. And why probation?

I have a ton of respect for Cleveland they have had some great teams in the past. I hope we win handily but I think it willbe a tough game. Are you young? Hit hard by graduation or what? I know you have a new coach but the veer type stuff he runs is easier to install than most. Is it a drastically different offense than you guys had last year? Can't wait to come to Cleveland I have always heard it's a great Friday night atmosphere. And why probation?

We are very very young. Will be playing a lot of freshman and sophomores. Not many seniors at all. But we do have the talent and I think we will definitely get better as the season goes along. We lost our entire offensive line from last year. Our QB both RBs and most Wrs so our offensive is completely starting over. In past years we've run the spread. And we are on probation because supposly Cummings was talking to a middle school student off campus about playing football at Cleveland in which he was already a student at Cleveland middle.

I have a feeling this is going to be a tough game. I agree with diveplay Cleveland is always a good team. Will be much more of a test than last years Bearden team. I feel pretty good about the Bears offense and Im anxious to see if the Smoky Bear defense can take another step forward from last year.

GoBears!

Edited by gobears89

I didn't realize Cleveland only has one starter on offense back & it's the QB, who started some at WR last year & was the 3rd QB behind 2 seniors.

Did he play JV QB last year? How did he do?

Yep the whole offense is all new from the system to the starters. Did have several players that got quality time last year. It will be a rebuilding season for the raiders.