Sevier County vs Cleveland

gobears89

Sevier County High School running back Dorian Banks, who's committed to Tennessee, is close to becoming eligible for his senior season.

Sevier County coach Tony Linginfelter said on Tuesday that Banks' mom, Jerri Turner, is expected to move into her Sevierville-area apartment on Wednesday, paving the way for her son to become eligible in time for the Smoky Bears' opener at Cleveland on Friday.  KNOXNEWS.COM

http://www.knoxnews.com/sports/prepextra/tennessee-commitment-dorian-banks-expected-to-become-eligible-at-sevier-county_01724207

banks2_22883677_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a good one,i'll have to go with Cleveland in a close one.

Dave Dave Dave it aint going to happen. If they stay healthy this Bears team is going to be 1 of the best ever. Now thats not saying they are 95 Cleveland good because they are not, but by Smoky Bear standards this is a talented group.

GoBears!

Dave Dave Dave it aint going to happen. If they stay healthy this Bears team is going to be 1 of the best ever. Now thats not saying they are 95 Cleveland good because they are not, but by Smoky Bear standards this is a talented group.

GoBears!

How did the Smoky Bears look in the Jamboree? I wont be surprised if SC smokes Cleveland,SC is just that good.

How did the Smoky Bears look in the Jamboree? I wont be surprised if SC smokes Cleveland,SC is just that good.

Well it was the 1st time in the pre season that all 22 starters were in and they looked better than ever in the jamboree. Usually PF moves the ball then gets smoked for 21 points by the Bears offense. This year PF did not get a 1st down and even tried for 1 on a fourth and short. They still got smoked by the offense only for 14 but they stopped on 1st and goal and let the clock run out instead of making it 21-0. It didnt mean anything as far as wins and losses but it was good to confirm what I have been thinking all off season and that is this is 1 of the better Bears teams I have seen.

GB

Sevier County's JV must be playing again down in Cleveland. How many starters are in street clothes tonight gobears and SDot?

Defense dominated. Offense sputtered but did what they had to do. The Bears have plenty of room for improvement and they will week by week. When the Bears offense clicks they will be almost unbeatable by anybody on the schedule. The real thing people and teams better take away from this game is the Defense could be for real as long as the best 11 are on the field. Griffin is a Beast at LB but as they have said all along depth in the secondary is a concern. I know Cleveland is young but they will be fine as they settle in to the new system. By the time playoffs roll around the Raiders could beat some people. Good win for the Bears in a very good HS football environment. I think anytime a team can play that ugly and win by 20 on the road its a good thing.

GoBears!

Edited by gobears89