District 4A 2015-2016

LilGoose10

Not sure but I do know the ones from Oneida.  Newport was the POY with Dishman and Yancey also selected.  Thomas was recognized as Honorable Mention I believe.  On this team, you could legitimately have viewed two others as viable candidates for recognition in Huling and Bertram, they both are solid parts to the team.....still no complaint here, because the team has a lot of good parts and they can't all make the team

Kazzim

Mighty Oakdale took down Oliver Springs on the road in the most hostile environment in the district! Hats off to the Lady Eagles. Making it to the region makes this season a success based on how things were going earlier in the season in my opinion. Don't think they've got enough to take down Oneida Friday, but crazier things have happened. 

Mighty Oakdale took down Oliver Springs on the road in the most hostile environment in the district! Hats off to the Lady Eagles. Making it to the region makes this season a success based on how things were going earlier in the season in my opinion. Don't think they've got enough to take down Oneida Friday, but crazier things have happened. 

When's the last time OS didn't make it to the region?  Has to have been a while...

• Upvote 1

Coalfield beating Jellico was certainly no surprise.....Wartburg's margin of victory was somewhat of a surprise (just thought Sunbright would have threw everything at them).....I knew Oakdale would play OS close, that was a big win for them.  I'm not knocking on OS because they lost a bunch of solid players and last season's POY, so they had to be rebuilding this year whether they liked it or not.  Based on how they played, that Coalfield vs. Wartburg match-up will be interesting to watch.  If Oneida gets it rolling, it will be hard for Oakdale to slow them down. 

Kaz

I give Oakdale a lot of credit for their win last night. They played a great game hitting 9 three's each one seemed deeper than the other. Kudos to the girls and Coach Snow.

It appears to be 2010/2011 season since we missed the region tournament we lost to Wartburg 55 to 47 first round of the district if I recall right.

Coach D

Edited by Hopi