1. 1. Pick the top team for the region in 2015

• Chattanooga Central
    • Cumberland County
    • East Hamilton
    • Hixson
    • Livingston Academy
    • Sequoyah
    • Stone Memorial

they are building a strong program with lots of talent at ETSU. If they can get the chemistry right, they should be pretty good from day 1.

Unfortunately,  ETSU will be steamrolled by just about every team they play this season. I wish it wasn't that way because their team will have a lot of players on it that we all are very familiar with. 

You have to consider their opponents will have juniors and seniors that have played 3-4 years of college ball, and have been in a college weight program for 3-4 years too. This ETSU team will be a lot like the Marshall "Young Thundering Herd" of the 1971 season.  It will take ETSU 4-5 years to become competitive regularly IMO.

Unfortunately, ETSU will be steamrolled by just about every team they play this season. I wish it wasn't that way because their team will have a lot of players on it that we all are very familiar with.

You have to consider their opponents will have juniors and seniors that have played 3-4 years of college ball, and have been in a college weight program for 3-4 years too. This ETSU team will be a lot like the Marshall "Young Thundering Herd" of the 1971 season. It will take ETSU 4-5 years to become competitive regularly IMO.

might be suprised, ETSU has a lot of players that had full offers at bigger schools, talent level is sky high for them. This years schedule is pretty weak and that will help

• 4 weeks later...
Hixson, coached by Dan Duff, returns three offensive and five defensive starters.

"The Wildcats lost in the second round of the state playoffs last year to Livingston Academy". LA returns 8 on each side of the ball.

Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

Well, you're guessing, since you said you were guessing.

Anyway, Hixson was 1-1 playing LA last year and Hixson is 2-1 in the past 2 years playing LA.

That's my point.

Ya'll act like LA are the freaking Patriots.

not the pats, just more starters back than a team they went 1-1 verses and the LA win came more recently. Also the best two players on the field when these to meet will be playing for LA. Doesnnt take a degree to think LA should be predicted over them. But hey, just my opinion.