• Clarksville Academy
    • Collinwood
    • Hollow Rock-Bruceton
    • Houston County
    • Huntingdon
    • McEwen
    • Perry County
    • Wayne County

For those of you that have Facebook if you want to keep up with all things Wayne Co. Wildcat Football related. Games, Stats, Pictures, Videos etc then go like the page

Wayne County Wildcat Football

on Facebook.

I just uploaded our complete 2015 Roster and Coaching Staff earlier on there. Through out the season I will post numerous pictures/videos and keep up with our seasonal stats.

Also for all the new Region 6 opponents if yall want to get a leg up on the 'Cats go check it out and like the page. Yall will need all the help you can get no that yall gotta face WC Wildcats for that Region Championship!

Good ball player.

Little brother was a senior captain that year as well. I know it was tough for you guys, but again it was a special year for us.

Hey we are at least glad you beat SP and i remember 4 as well. One thing about him and other skill position players on that team that caught my eyes was none of them were probably just the most eye popping athletes but as a unit on O and D they were the best i saw that year

Dwight, unfortunate news for McNairy. I work with a guy who went to HS there and his nephew is one of the starting LB's thats where i get my info. And for the record no hard feelings ðŸ‘

http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/sports/high-school/football/2015/08/10/hs-football-mcnairy-loses-senior-rb-newsome/31444455/

Edited by WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Dwight, unfortunate news for McNairy. I work with a guy who went to HS there and his nephew is one of the starting LB's thats where i get my info. And for the record no hard feelings ðŸ‘

http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/sports/high-school/football/2015/08/10/hs-football-mcnairy-loses-senior-rb-newsome/31444455/

yeah heard they lost the rb hes good too so thats 2 major injuries. I may want to rethink that pick

yes he is a junior this year, His name is Zaveon Johnson(not sure if I spelled that right). I is very quick and hard to tackle. Last season he had 12 long td runs as the 3rd back, he does have a hard time holding the ball at times, not a good flaw to have but he will be most of our offense this season and next if he stays healthy

If im correct hes just a junior