• Clarksville Academy
    • Collinwood
    • Hollow Rock-Bruceton
    • Houston County
    • Huntingdon
    • McEwen
    • Perry County
    • Wayne County

You know we live in a day and age were we all have free speech as long as we don't say something about WC Feelings LOL

You said we couldn't see the "Forrest for all the trees". I think that's how you put it, when WC folks were saying we would win the region. So I think you're a pot calling the kettle black my friend. i just hope that Wayne county and Huntingdon are unbeaten when they meet. We haven't gotten to see a region show down like that since the '09-'11 years here in the Dungeon.

You said we couldn't see the "Forrest for all the trees". I think that's how you put it, when WC folks were saying we would win the region. So I think you're a pot calling the kettle black my friend. i just hope that Wayne county and Huntingdon are unbeaten when they meet. We haven't gotten to see a region show down like that since the '09-'11 years here in the Dungeon.

Get EM, CB!

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/4300646/highlights/207735384/v2

Here is a highlight video of zaveyon Johnson from bruceton, this was all last year, he was the 3rd string back on the roster

WOW that dude can flat out run!! Gotta give credit where credits due and he has legit 4.4 speed! He looks like he will get some D1 offers also. The part on the film from 0:37-0:49 😲😨 lol thats unreal. Cant WAIT to play yall and see him live. He reminds me of a RB that Columbia Academy at back around 2004-2005 i think his last name was Ingram maybe?