• Clarksville Academy
    • Collinwood
    • Hollow Rock-Bruceton
    • Houston County
    • Huntingdon
    • McEwen
    • Perry County
    • Wayne County

Did that kid get hurt? Hope not. He can flat out run the ball!

This was posted in the Huntingdon/Camden topic

<p>

Seems he has pushed himself over the edge. Rhabdomyolysis . He worked so hard that his body couldn't build itself back up. Symptoms

• Muscle pain, especially in the shoulders, thighs or lower back
  • Muscle weakness or trouble moving arms or legs
  • Abdominal pain
  • Nausea or vomiting
  • Fever, rapid heart rate
  • Confusion, dehydration, fever, or lack of consciousness
  • Dark red or brown urine; reduced or no urine output

He has been in the hospital for a couple of days getting IVs and I heard his prognosis is good..thank goodness. It can be fatal if not treated. Explains the TO we took after the kickoff so he could puke and his extreme cramping all game long. I would of put it in the other thread but it just sounds like an excuse. Thank you for asking :thumb:

Its there main RB. Brown is his name.

Edited by WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Just for the record i want to say I think Houston County will somehow make it to the Playoffs in our Region as the 4 seed.

Preseason I picked WC/Hunt/Bruceton n CA but i think HC is going to beat CA, Cwood, PC and McEwen in region play and go 6-4 this yr. I know how crazy that sounds after a 1-8 season last yr but it aint no fun unless ya make bold predictions, right?

For the record I have CA going 5-5 beating Cwood, PC and McEwen in region play.

What could make this even more interesting is that these two teams face off in Week 11 @ HC.

Those boys haven't proved anything to anyone yet, they beat east Robertson only by 18 who only won a couple of games last year. Coach Clark lit a fire under those boys in the offseason and is fielding one of the biggest teams in history so YES they have potential but we will see. They play Dover tomorrow night and that's the biggest game all year for both teams, people from both counties come out of the woodworks for that one. So let's see how they fair tomorrow night! Go back and read what Clark has done with that program since he showed up, those boys play hard for him. Last year was the wildest injury season ive ever seen...

Those boys haven't proved anything to anyone yet, they beat east Robertson only by 18 who only won a couple of games last year. Coach Clark lit a fire under those boys in the offseason and is fielding one of the biggest teams in history so YES they have potential but we will see. They play Dover tomorrow night and that's the biggest game all year for both teams, people from both counties come out of the woodworks for that one. So let's see how they fair tomorrow night! Go back and read what Clark has done with that program since he showed up, those boys play hard for him. Last year was the wildest injury season ive ever seen...

Oh i realize they havent proven a single thing yet. I mean a W over E.R. isnt much to write home about but after talking to ppl in and around that program they look and sound like a playoff team. Of course all of this is just in my opinion. And i realize they have won just 3 games total the past 2 seasons but think they will be alot better than ppl realize. Not saying they are a team that will make noise in the playoffs or anything but a winning record is a big deal after they won 1 game last yr.

I was told they have 52 players on the team but by the end of last yr they only had 24 dressed out!

Oh i realize they havent proven a single thing yet. I mean a W over E.R. isnt much to write home about but after talking to ppl in and around that program they look and sound like a playoff team. Of course all of this is just in my opinion. And i realize they have won just 3 games total the past 2 seasons but think they will be alot better than ppl realize. Not saying they are a team that will make noise in the playoffs or anything but a winning record is a big deal after they won 1 game last yr.

I was told they have 52 players on the team but by the end of last yr they only had 24 dressed out!

Yep. 19 seniors I believe. They just want to play football

Houston County does have good numbers this year with a lot of seniors. 2moro night will tell a little more about how good they are and I do believe they will finish 4th in the district also. As far as CA they are down in numbers and size this year but they also have a good coach and who knows if HC stays healthy they might surprise some people. HC's coaching staff has done a good job this year getting numbers on the sidelines!

Edited by watkinsfan