• Collinwood
    • Hollow Rock-Bruceton
    • Houston County
    • Huntingdon
    • McEwen
    • Perry County
    • Wayne County

[thuote name=PCVikingBcast" post="3384629" timestamp="1441683054]

You'll never beat the fact that the Wayne Co. Football program lost to Perry Co. That (in some Wildcat fans minds) was the worst loss in program history. Even though the Vikings went to the State Semi-Finals, just the fact that the Perry County beat them in a sport that Wayne County cherishes is what makes that loss the worst. Just my two cents.

NO that was nowhere near the worst lose in program history...i can think of 5 right off the top of the head way worse than that!

They had a Mr Football back who played and started QB at a very good University North Alabama football team. Plus it aint like they just beat the crap out of us....i believe 50-48 in OT!! Yall deserved it. I mean it IS the only time yall have EVER beaten the WC Wildcats in History.

Overall Record all time for those Vikings of PC against the Powerhouse WCHS Wildcats...

1-14

I'm just messing around. We had 8 guys on that team that could've played somewhere but only one has since done that (Jacob Tucker, UNA). I'm just saying that because it was the first time and probably the only time we ever beat Wayne County.

Anyone interested in the Defensive stats for the CA/WC give me a shout. And YES these are correct lol...Coach Rice has me doing them this yr to help him out and last week we had a little mix up and a couple things got lost in translation. When you do the stats from film...print on paper...give to Coach then he turn into another person who then gives it to the newspaper....things can get lost in the shuffle but not this week!

Anyhow if yall want any stats before the paper comes out Wednesday then let me know!

I'm just messing around. We had 8 guys on that team that could've played somewhere but only one has since done that (Jacob Tucker, UNA). I'm just saying that because it was the first time and probably the only time we ever beat Wayne County.

I work on the boat with Jacob's Center and one of yalls DTs frm that yr. Alex Young, short n stocky...strong as an ox and a darn good Deckhand! Makes my job as an engineer 10x easier! Good kid!

Dont look now but Houston County could and fully expect to start the season 5-0!!

They got Mt. Juliet Christian this week who are a weak team and are 1-2. Then they play Cwood....I think that team wins 7 possibly 8.

Only L's to Us and MusStinks and im starting to think they might could beat HR-Bruceton!!

Come on don't throw my tigers under the bus like that yet. Lets at least wait to see how we match up with you guys next week before you give away our third region spot. Give us a little credit.

Games for week 4 September 11:

Clarksville Acd(1-2) vs Montgomery Central(3-0)

Bruceton(3-0) vs McNairy Central(1-2)

Houston Co(3-0) at homecoming Mt. Juliet Christian(1-2)

Huntingdon(2-0) at Milan(1-2)

McEwen(0-2) vs Stewart Co(0-3)

Perry Co(0-3) at Scotts Hill(1-3)

Wayne Co(3-0) vs Decatur Co(2-1)

Bye week: Collinwood (1-2)

Montgomery

Bruceton

Houston

Huntingdon

Stewart

Scotts hill

Wayne

Heard Coach Clark let those Wayne County fellers get out and stretch/grab a snack in Houston County on their way to visit Coach Hood last week. That's what high school football is about, respect!

I didn't know that but that's awesome. Coach rice is real good about stopping about halfway and letting the players stretch, eat and run over a few things before going the rest of the way.(on long trips) I remember we did it my senior year when playing cascade first round. We stopped in Cornersville and went over some plays. It helps tremendously...