• Collinwood
    • Hollow Rock-Bruceton
    • Houston County
    • Huntingdon
    • McEwen
    • Perry County
    • Wayne County

Games for week 4 September 11:

Clarksville Acd(1-2) vs Montgomery Central(3-0)

Bruceton(3-0) vs McNairy Central(1-2)

Houston Co(3-0) at homecoming Mt. Juliet Christian(1-2)

Huntingdon(2-0) at Milan(1-2)

McEwen(0-2) vs Stewart Co(0-3)

Perry Co(0-3) at Scotts Hill(1-3)

Wayne Co(3-0) vs Decatur Co(2-1)

Bye week: Collinwood (1-2)

Montgomery Central

MCNAIRY CENTRAL

Houston County

Huntingdon

Stewart County

Scotts Hill

Wayne County

Edited by WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Games for week 4 September 11:

Clarksville Acd(1-2) vs Montgomery Central(3-0)

Bruceton(3-0) vs McNairy Central(1-2)

Houston Co(3-0) at homecoming Mt. Juliet Christian(1-2)

Huntingdon(2-0) at Milan(1-2)

McEwen(0-2) vs Stewart Co(0-3)

Perry Co(0-3) at Scotts Hill(1-3)

Wayne Co(3-0) vs Decatur Co(2-1)

Bye week: Collinwood (1-2)

MC

Bruceton

HC

Milan

SC

SH

WC

You Wildcats better hope we aren't undefeated by the time we get to week 10 bc if we are its going to be one of the worst loses in Wayne Co Football history!

Same thing was said in 2011. We believe in our team as much as you believe in yours and it could be one of the worse losses in Huntingdons history! At the same time, neither could make it that far undefeated but I think the game will still have the hype, I can't wait!

You Wildcats better hope we aren't undefeated by the time we get to week 10 bc if we are its going to be one of the worst loses in Wayne Co Football history!

You'll never beat the fact that the Wayne Co. Football program lost to Perry Co. That (in some Wildcat fans minds) was the worst loss in program history. Even though the Vikings went to the State Semi-Finals, just the fact that the Perry County beat them in a sport that Wayne County cherishes is what makes that loss the worst. Just my two cents.

You'll never beat the fact that the Wayne Co. Football program lost to Perry Co. That (in some Wildcat fans minds) was the worst loss in program history. Even though the Vikings went to the State Semi-Finals, just the fact that the Perry County beat them in a sport that Wayne County cherishes is what makes that loss the worst. Just my two cents.

PC had a great team and it was a tough loss, for me because it was my oldest sons senior year but atleast we lost to a good team. Another thing is PC has only beat WC once and it took their best team ever 3 over times and a failed extra point for the win to do it.

[thuote name=PCVikingBcast" post="3384629" timestamp="1441683054]

NO that was nowhere near the worst lose in program history...i can think of 5 right off the top of the head way worse than that!

They had a Mr Football back who played and started QB at a very good University North Alabama football team. Plus it aint like they just beat the crap out of us....i believe 50-48 in OT!! Yall deserved it. I mean it IS the only time yall have EVER beaten the WC Wildcats in History.

Overall Record all time for those Vikings of PC against the Powerhouse WCHS Wildcats...

1-14

Edited by WCHS_Wildcats_#2