• Clarksville Academy
    • Collinwood
    • Hollow Rock-Bruceton
    • Houston County
    • Huntingdon
    • McEwen
    • Perry County
    • Wayne County

The Wildcats of Wayne County will do there talking ON the field!! We are all new to each other in this Region except for Cwood and Perry County(for WC anyway) so it will be a fun season starting new rivarlies.

On the field off the field, I remember Tyler warbrittans senior year WC not only hit him out of bounds not once but twice and for good measure was finally flagged a 2nd time time for late hit on the field. Hope your coach has cleaned up the dirty stuff. Mustangs love smash mouth football between the lines and between whistle. We just don't teach dirty play.

On the field off the field, I remember Tyler warbrittans senior year WC not only hit him out of bounds not once but twice and for good measure was finally flagged a 2nd time time for late hit on the field. Hope your coach has cleaned up the dirty stuff. Mustangs love smash mouth football between the lines and between whistle. We just don't teach dirty play.

Don't know if you've had a chance to watch much film on WC, and there's quiet a bit of it out there, but I don't think you'll find much dirty play. And I don't know how much you know about Ciach Rice but you won't ever catch him putting up with dirty playing. I'm not going to say it hasn't happened or still don't happen but you can rest assured if he catches it there will be consequences! He's a very classy coach that works hard to run a classy program but there's always a few that wants to push and trash talk just like there is on every team everywhere. What I remember from the game was a lot of kids helping each other up on both sides and patting each other on the butt. Good luck to y'all this season and I hope both will be undefeated when they meet!

So, Huntingdon has never been flagged for a late hit ever? Impressive

Lol, not three in one game and all against same player. Nope never witnessed that in 35 years of watching stang football. Anyway just trying to come up with something to create a new rival in the less than disirable district I figured that all Stang fans should be reminded of that game and make the trip to your place end of season. I also pray and hope both teams undefeated that would make for an awesome atmosphere

Lol, not three in one game and all against same player. Nope never witnessed that in 35 years of watching stang football. Anyway just trying to come up with something to create a new rival in the less than disirable district I figured that all Stang fans should be reminded of that game and make the trip to your place end of season. I also pray and hope both teams undefeated that would make for an awesome atmosphere

Ill play along....SUCK IT Stangggg

lol

I know the travel sucks for all teams in this new region, but I for one am glad that it's not districts. WC only had 3 district opponents for the last two years. I also hope for our teams to be undefeated because of the same reason.