CoachT

Pre-Season Rankings  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the top team for the region in 2015

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you already had these Ccakes ! In yo face !

You need to take some language and writing lessons from Reaper! It's very difficult to intrepret your third grade remarks. No, wait a minute, that's demeaning the intellect of third graders! Maybe when we play you in the second round and you have a break from the chains, I can help you conference in the Reaper for a written communications lesson.

You need to take some language and writing lessons from Reaper! It's very difficult to intrepret your third grade remarks. No, wait a minute, that's demeaning the intellect of third graders! Maybe when we play you in the second round and you have a break from the chains, I can help you conference in the Reaper for a written communications lesson.

You got the drift I see ! All I was intending to do ! Lol

I think everyone could agree the winner of Scotts Hill- Waverly game is region # 1 with the loser being #2. Spots # 3 and# 4 are totally up for grabs. This is my predictions on remaining games between Riverside, Lewis Co and Hickman Co. Riverside will lose to HC and Waverly. HC wins this week against Riverside and loses the last week against LC. LC wins this week against Loretto and wins against HC. All three would have 2-3 records in region and be tied for the # 3 spot. Whats yalls thoughts on this happening?

I think it ends up being..

1 Scotts Hill (8-2)

2 Waverly (8-2)

3 Lewis Co (6-4)

4 Hickman Co (4-6)

But it could shake out a bunch of diff ways dependin on how Hickman does this week and last week vs Lewis.

Yeah! A lot of football to be played and I'm sure it will all work itself out. This weeks HC-Riverside game will decide a lot.

I think it ends up being..

1 Scotts Hill (8-2)

2 Waverly (8-2)

3 Lewis Co (6-4)

4 Hickman Co (4-6)

But it could shake out a bunch of diff ways dependin on how Hickman does this week and last week vs Lewis.

Dang Wildcat you sure did jump on the SH band wagon! Why? Because it was such a close game for y'all? I guess you didn't make it to the fall scrimmage between Wavo & Wayne. Wavo smoked Wayne.

Dang Wildcat you sure did jump on the SH band wagon! Why? Because it was such a close game for y'all? I guess you didn't make it to the fall scrimmage between Wavo & Wayne. Wavo smoked Wayne.

Have you seen the QB throw the ball? And of course that game has some bearing on why i pick them to win over Waverly. And No i was away on work when we scrimmaged Waverly but pretty sure we did not have our QB...

Have you seen the QB throw the ball? And of course that game has some bearing on why i pick them to win over Waverly. And No i was away on work when we scrimmaged Waverly but pretty sure we did not have our QB...

He played first 2 series. Scoreless throughout scrimmage. Waverly scored at will. You obviously haven't seen Waverly play. Waverly slings it and will run it down your throat too. Waverly is not 1 deminsional. Hince why they are 7-1 and starting not even a handful of seniors on both sides of the ball.

Not that this matters but this Scotts Hill program has came a LONG way since winning just 9 games in their first 5 Varsity seasons. Then 7-5 last yr with a playoff win and this yr looking at a 7-3 or 8-2 record and a possible region championship. Congrats to the Lions.

Taking nothing away from Waverly. Yall have a great team and only lost to a very good Fairview team. Should be a Great game!

He played first 2 series. Scoreless throughout scrimmage. Waverly scored at will. You obviously haven't seen Waverly play. Waverly slings it and will run it down your throat too. Waverly is not 1 deminsional. Hince why they are 7-1 and starting not even a handful of seniors on both sides of the ball.

Great, good luck to your team! I have no favorite team here as I know Coach Rice has kin folk on that Waverly team. Also #5 played with a cast on that game but if scrimmages counted... well we beat NCS in one last yr so they dont.