CoachT

Pre-Season Rankings  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the top team for the region in 2015

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scotts Hill Qb really reminds me of Zimmerman. 

Haven't seen Zimmerman, but our QB is good (really good). Our tailback (#5) is finally getting his legs back and is beginning to look like he did before breaking a leg last offseason...should take lot's of pressure off the QB to make things happen on the ground, and give him more time to find #9 and #4 on the outside. Defense is pursuing well now...gang tackling to make up for our lack of size, and cutting the outside runs back inside that were getting to the corner earlier this season. If we keep mistakes to a minimum, I think that we have a decent shot to meet Waverly with both being undefeated in region play. I picked Waverly to win the region before the season started, and they are still the favorite in my mind...BUT...after seeing the Lions improve all season, I think that we have a punchers chance with our offense if we focus and execute. Absolutely cannot wait to see how the next few weeks play out, but everyone had better focus on the game at hand or that hypothetical championship game won't see two teams without a region loss.

Looks like the game that Scotts Hill and Waverly wanted will happen...winner wins region, and loser almost certain to finish runner up.

Proud of "my" Lions. Murphy Fair (and others) picked us last in the new region, and with due respect to ALL the other teams, that lit a fire...thanks "GURU"!

Last season was the first in which we won more than two games...we went to the quarterfinals and laid the foundation for the future. The kids believe in the coaches and their teammates, and have made believers of the fans...lay in the groceries Tigers, Scotts Hill will roll up the sidewalk, and the last one out of town will turn out the lights.

Waverly is solid...nobody here will predict a win for the Lions, but we're not going to take the field intending to lose either. Good luck with Montgomery Central...we'll be waiting. 

Looks like the game that Scotts Hill and Waverly wanted will happen...winner wins region, and loser almost certain to finish runner up.

Proud of "my" Lions. Murphy Fair (and others) picked us last in the new region, and with due respect to ALL the other teams, that lit a fire...thanks "GURU"!

Last season was the first in which we won more than two games...we went to the quarterfinals and laid the foundation for the future. The kids believe in the coaches and their teammates, and have made believers of the fans...lay in the groceries Tigers, Scotts Hill will roll up the sidewalk, and the last one out of town will turn out the lights.

Waverly is solid...nobody here will predict a win for the Lions, but we're not going to take the field intending to lose either. Good luck with Montgomery Central...we'll be waiting.

Enjoy your bye. Hopefully Waverly stays healthy through next week. Oct 16th will be a battle. Best of luck to both.

Proud of "my" Lions. Murphy Fair (and others) picked us last in the new region, and with due respect to ALL the other teams, that lit a fire...thanks "GURU"!

Last season was the first in which we won more than two games...we went to the quarterfinals and laid the foundation for the future. The kids believe in the coaches and their teammates, and have made believers of the fans...lay in the groceries Tigers, Scotts Hill will roll up the sidewalk, and the last one out of town will turn out the lights.

Waverly is solid...nobody here will predict a win for the Lions, but we're not going to take the field intending to lose either. Good luck with Montgomery Central...we'll be waiting.

Actually sir, I am picking the Lions to defeat Waverly and finish 8-2 and make the 3rd round of playoffs.

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

We are in Halls the night you play waverly I would to see that game. The way things shake out it seems we may end up playing y'all or waverly in November. Good luck vs Waverly