Dobyns-Bennett 2015

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you played for RVarsity? What did you think about him?

Lot of respect! Its Coach Wampler to me. As a Freshman Coach Wilson moved me up to Varsity. Coach Clark was Assistant at the time. Coach Wampler made me a strong runner at a early age. Every practice he made me face RB #32 Lamont Jones(6'-3", 230lbs) one on one blocking grills. He taught me no matter the size there is a way you can block anyone. By my Senior year I ran hard, I ran mad and I had the mind set that no one was getting pass me to hit my quarterback. I also had an advantage in DriversEd class! Love him lots..

I wish Lamont could have played his whole senior year - kickoff return genius!! One natural Beast ,one of best athletes to come through DB ... KB don't worry your one of the best too !!!

So you played for RVarsity? What did you think about him?

Lot of respect! Its Coach Wampler to me. As a Freshman Coach Wilson moved me up to Varsity. Coach Clark was Assistant at the time. Coach Wampler made me a strong runner at a early age. Every practice he made me face RB #32 Lamont Jones(6'-3", 230lbs) one on one blocking grills. He taught me no matter the size there is a way you can block anyone. By my Senior year I ran hard, I ran mad and I had the mind set that no one was getting pass me to hit my quarterback. I also had an advantage in DriversEd class! Love him lots..