Predictions for Lincoln County

falconfan01

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another 0-10 for the fighting Coleman's. They simply don't have the horse's to compete. Refusing to play Forrest in Riverdale's 7 on 7 says a lot about the coach's confidence of his team.

Nice comment,,,,, Blackman replaced Forrest at the 7 v 7..... Summit tied them in the first meeting,,,,,then lost by one score to Blackman in the first round of the playoffs,,,,

And for the record... Reason being why Forrset and Summit didn't play each other,,,, simple,,, Blackman and Oakland did not want to see each other during pool play,,,only in the playoffs.....so Blackman took Forrest slot,,,,,

Lincoln County will have a whole new look of offense with former Tullahoma offensive coordinator Sam Melton coming over.   Most agree that Lavergne, Independence, and Shelbyville should fill those top three spots (in no particular order).  Its gonna be a dog fight for that last playoff spot between Columbia, Stewart's Creek, Lincoln County and Franklin County.  I don't see Summit as being competitive this year within this region.

FreeAgent11 I have to agree with the last playoff spot being a dog fight. FC has a good chance to be the top dog in that fight ; with the new head coach and his offensive scheme opposing teams wont be able to just load the box all game long like they have in the past few years. I think  FC will have a way more productive air attack this season. that alone will open up the run game more for those talented backs.

I be willing to bet Franklin County will throw less than 100 balls down the field this season. Sam Melton isn't running our offense. I also be willing to bet Lincoln County will be in the Top 3 not 4.

FC threw only 67 passes all last season. with the new head coach it seems FC will be throwing a lot more. so I believe FC will throw the ball down field more than 100 times and be more productive in the air; and with all the talented backs FC has they will be a much improved team and more difficult to beat. FC beat LC last season and only threw 4 passes down field.

Nice comment,,,,, Blackman replaced Forrest at the 7 v 7..... Summit tied them in the first meeting,,,,,then lost by one score to Blackman in the first round of the playoffs,,,,

And for the record... Reason being why Forrset and Summit didn't play each other,,,, simple,,, Blackman and Oakland did not want to see each other during pool play,,,only in the playoffs.....so Blackman took Forrest slot,,,,,

That's simply not true. That may have been the reason given, but it's not the real reason,

That's simply not true. That may have been the reason given, but it's not the real reason,

Interesting how you seem to have a personal vendetta against Coach Coleman,,,, and yes my comments are true,,,,but then again you know as you stated that Summit doesn't have the horses to be competitive,,,,,,,so you must have the roster and players memorized,,,,, Summit is young going into the 6th season,,,,,, and those horses you say don't exists,,,,well I guess we will see how the season plays out,,,,,,,,,,sooner or later the horses will turn dark........

Good luck to whatever team you are associated with........

That may be true, but I don't think Melton was brought in there to simply be a position coach without some input for the scheming on offense. I may be wrong, but I'd bet his input will be seen on the field this fall.

Wrong, Melton is pass happy and our seasons success hinges on the legs of August Hill and the offensive line.

Wrong, Melton is pass happy and our seasons success hinges on the legs of August Hill and the offensive line.

Ok, brother apparently your on the staff and got it all figured out.  August Hill had such a huge sophomore season did it ever occur to you that every team you play will be keying on him??  You might want to make sure there are other ways to move the football.  I'm not gonna argue with you.  Really no point to it.  If you guys don't utilize what he brings to the table, then that's your mistake.  It's not like Lincoln County hasn't shown they can move the ball thru the air.  Eason passed for over 1700 yards last season.   Go ahead and hand the ball off to Hill 40 times and see how many W's you have in the win column at the end of the season.