2015 cambell county

hogdogger

Good post mav4. This post could be copied and paste to a lot of fans and their teams in this area. I really don't care who dodged who or what happened. IMO CC has had the better team the last couple years and we still got waxed by AC. When I heard AC was moving to their current district, I'll be honest, I thought your coaches and administration were NUTS! That district is killer. They could've stayed here and prolly constantly finished in the top three spots. I don't hope u guys get killed every game but man that's a tough schedule. We still play in every other sport so we still have a rivalry going. Good luck to u guys this year, I still know a lot of those people and wish u nothing but the best.

And good luck to you the rest of the way

Not a dick move. I don't have to ask anybody what they thought. I saw it!!! Ur the one who said it was the best team, most talent, stacked three deep at every position, etc.... Well I can tell u one thing there not 3 deep at every position, and not even two deep at QB. Wanted it more? That's a cop out. CC wanted it just as bad, they just got outplayed on the plays that meant the most. I think you'll see how important the leadership of those guys I mentioned graduating meant to this team. There's an old saying, " sometimes the most talent doesn't always win". Ask Phi Slamma Jamma and NC State. I still love the cougars, but hate to say I saw this coming. This is a 5-5, 6-4 team that will be real good next year.

I will always will have high expectations for CC .I'm sorry that you don't and no way that was a cop out.but if you would like to discuss further let me know .unlike most people on here I don't hide behind a computer and take jabs .and by the way sucking up to mav4life is a #itch move.

I will always will have high expectations for CC .I'm sorry that you don't and no way that was a cop out.but if you would like to discuss further let me know .unlike most people on here I don't hide behind a computer and take jabs .and by the way sucking up to mav4life is a #itch move.

Easy now, don't start bringing me into your little quarl lol

I have high expectations for CC too, hog. A lot longer than u. I played at CC, bled for CC, and root for them in everything. But, I usually have realistic expectations. 9-1 or 8-2 like you thought is just unrealistic. You don't lose that much talent and replace it year after year. You can say what you want, but if you had Toress Friday night CC beats Gibbs.

I heard the CC bball team will not have a senior this season. I have high expectations, but in reality, playing in this district that means, .500 season. Now I have high expectations next year and the year after, because the talent pool is there, it's just young.

Also, it's not about hiding behind a computer. Every time someone disagrees with u, u get all defensive, and want to meet them somewhere. It's an open discussion forum. We all love our teams, but don't get bent out of shape when someone disagrees with u man. 6-4 isn't bad for ole CC.

.500 would be a great season for housley since he has only done that once. Every dad think there team is the best ever I think that about last years team the football team will be fine you need to worry about basketball team this is the worst shape they have ever been in no seniors is nothing to brag about

No way CC gets to .500. You all should beat Karns (division game), and Cocke County. But Lenoir City is a toss up game. This game will be for a playoff spot. So I think CC will have a 3-7 season and make the playoffs or 2-8 season (Home). Hopefully you all can beat Bell County and finish 4-6. But my opinion 5-5 is out of reach.

Edited by Space3

No way CC gets to .500. You all should beat Karns (division game), and Cocke County. But Lenoir City is a toss up game. This game will be for a playoff spot. So I think CC will have a 3-7 season and make the playoffs or 2-8 season (Home). Hopefully you all can beat Bell County and finish 4-6. But my opinion 5-5 is out of reach.

Idk Space. 3-7 is tough to swallow with as big as the o line is and as good as the defense is. I'm gonna stick with 6-4 for now. Central is this week so a lot will be said there. CC defense is actually pretty stout.

Idk Space. 3-7 is tough to swallow with as big as the o line is and as good as the defense is. I'm gonna stick with 6-4 for now. Central is this week so a lot will be said there. CC defense is actually pretty stout.

I agree on the defense. Just the teams I think CC will beat now are Karns and Cocke County, (Lenior City ? maybe) The rest of the games I think CC will be underdogs... With that big line and  the starting QB hurt they need to get the running game going to help their Defense out. If they cant keep the ball 3 passes and punt their defense is going to get tired. This is a big game this week if they win could save their season if not dont look good.(IMO)

Edited by Space3

Hey SS. I heard Middleton wasn't playing bball. U hear anything?

Not sure CC. I haven't heard anything. If so, that'd be a big loss for us. I have heard our RB T.J. Allison will be going out for basketball this year and he's a very good one who hasn't played the past few years. If so, he will give Gee some serious competition @ the point pos. He can slam it and plays defense with the best of them, or did in Middle School at least.