2015 cambell county

hogdogger

What kind of expectations do Campbell Co fans have this year? Will they take a step forward or take a step back?

Well I'm more bball fan but here's my take on this season.

The schedule is a whole lot tougher than the last 3 seasons. No Lynn camp, no halls. They've been replaced with Bell county ky, and Grace Christian. I feel Gibbs has given them fits the couple times they've played and Gibbs was young last year. Central will be better, Clinton should be better, karns will be better, oak ridge will be better. I just don't know if CC is "better". That coupled with games with cocke county, lenoir city and at Farragut, is a lot different than last few years. I believe the first game of the year will set the tone for season. If they beat Gibbs and get confidence they go 7-3, if they lose that game I see 5-5.

Well I'm more bball fan but here's my take on this season.

The schedule is a whole lot tougher than the last 3 seasons. No Lynn camp, no halls. They've been replaced with Bell county ky, and Grace Christian. I feel Gibbs has given them fits the couple times they've played and Gibbs was young last year. Central will be better, Clinton should be better, karns will be better, oak ridge will be better. I just don't know if CC is "better". That coupled with games with cocke county, lenoir city and at Farragut, is a lot different than last few years. I believe the first game of the year will set the tone for season. If they beat Gibbs and get confidence they go 7-3, if they lose that game I see 5-5.

Karns can actually get better??Just joking.LC and Karns will still be very weak,GCA will be better this yr.You are probably closer with the 5-5,Bell County will be very good this yr. Edited by orngnblk

I think the games they will lose this year is: OakRidge, Farragut, Clinton. The other teams listed could beat Campbell County : Gibbs, Knox Central, Grace, Bell County KY. So I think no better than 7-3 No worst than 3 - 7. But I think CC will pull some games out. So I think 5-5 could happen.

I think the games they will lose this year is: OakRidge, Farragut, Clinton. The other teams listed could beat Campbell County : Gibbs, Knox Central, Grace, Bell County KY. So I think no better than 7-3 No worst than 3 - 7. But I think CC will pull some games out. So I think 5-5 could happen.

why are you even on here space you are not a supporter of cc and you all are not even 5 a anymore. I know your here just too troll around .but move on .

You are right on track!The first three and GCA for sure,im calling the Bell County(you must not know much about these big ole country boys).So as i said 5-5 is a greater possibility than 7-3 but this is just my opinion.I will keep up as the yr progresses and i will give you a big Kudos if you go 7-3.Hope you all have a good yr!

why are you even on here space you are not a supporter of cc and you all are not even 5 a anymore. I know your here just too troll around .but move on .

AC still plays 5A teams. I just think you all lost to much skill wise to win all the games I listed. Too many close games last year. 

Go down too 3 and 4 a forum and make new friends .make sure you tell them how good you all are and how you all just reload every year...lol.lol ...you know nothing about cc to even make a prediction your hate for cc was made perfectly clear last year .you picked us too loose every game...so don't come up here crawling around because your coaches screwed you all out of 5 a...move on troll.

Go down too 3 and 4 a forum and make new friends .make sure you tell them how good you all are and how you all just reload every year...lol.lol ...you know nothing about cc to even make a prediction your hate for cc was made perfectly clear last year .you picked us too loose every game...so don't come up here crawling around because your coaches screwed you all out of 5 a...move on troll.

Let it go Hog. lol