Ooltewah vs Riverdale

GOOSESDAD

Huge game right out of the gate for both teams.Probably give Riverdale the edge on offense (for now)....learn a little more after Friday and then the jamboree.DEFENSE-All owls,but I'm pretty sure Riverdale will be no slouch there. My prediction(and I know its very early)Ooltewah will win a very close ball game because its a home game and our defense is very,very good. score could be 17-14,14-12 etc...maybe lower than that,unless special teams do some scoring.Good luck to both.......GO OWLS!!!! all thoughts welcome?

Huge game right out of the gate for both teams.Probably give Riverdale the edge on offense (for now)....learn a little more after Friday and then the jamboree.DEFENSE-All owls,but I'm pretty sure Riverdale will be no slouch there. My prediction(and I know its very early)Ooltewah will win a very close ball game because its a home game and our defense is very,very good. score could be 17-14,14-12 etc...maybe lower than that,unless special teams do some scoring.Good luck to both.......GO OWLS!!!! all thoughts welcome?

You may be right, however I will say that that I have watched the backs at Riverdale run for years and they are not a "get a hand on them and go down back"  They also have a great quarterback that transferred in who will add some much needed depth at that position. From what I have seen of scrimmage highlights of the Owls they look solid, but it will be a different level of ball during the Riverdale game. I think they play a close one, but Riverdale eeks out a game on depth 21-17. I think the key player to watch will be Jerry Young on the Rivredale side. Your defense is looking good and this will be a good game. For goodness sake don't tell PA I said anything good about ya'll

Edited by Blaze45

You may be right, however I will say that that I have watched the backs at Riverdale run for years and they are not a "get a hand on them and go down back"  They also have a great quarterback that transferred in who will add some much needed depth at that position. From what I have seen of scrimmage highlights of the Owls they look solid, but it will be a different level of ball during the Riverdale game. I think they play a close one, but Riverdale eeks out a game on depth 21-17. I think the key player to watch will be Jerry Young on the Rivredale side. Your defense is looking good and this will be a good game. For goodness sake don't tell PA I said anything good about ya'll

I ADMITT BLAZE THAT WE HAVE LET SOME BACKS RUN WILD IN THE PAST....UNTIL THE ZONE GETS RED AND THEN THEY ARE GROUNDED.

ASK THE BLUERAIDERS LOL. NOW RHEA COUNTY. ..............#LOP

Should be a great game. Ooltewah will learn alot about themselves right out of the gate.

BLUERAIDER YOU ARE NOT IN A FANTASY WORLD LIKE GOV 91 IS ABOUT YOUR NEW COACH LOL. WE GOT SOME GOOD COACHES IN OUR REGION AND IT WILL COME DOWN TO WHO MAKES THE RIGHT PLAY IN THE END...BUT OF COURSE YOU GOT TO HAVE THE ATHLETES TO EXECUTE. #LOP

WHO I GOT?? DEM OWLS

WHY? DEFENSE

BLAZE I DON'T GET THE "DIFFERENT LEVEL OF BALL" STATEMENT.

WHAT, YOU ARE A HIGH SCHOOL TEAM RIGHT??

I WILL SAY THAT THIS WILL GET YOU PREPARED FOR THE TYPE OF DEFENSE YOU WILL FACE THIS SEASON. AND BY FAR IT WILL BE ONE OF THE BEST.#LOP #GOOWLS #4AAAAA #BIGBOYFOOTBALL!

Yes Riverdale is a High School team, but it will be a better team than either you have faced this year. I don't have a true dog in the fight but if I was betting hard earned money I would give the edge slightly to Riverdale. Thats just basing it of the depth and strength of opponents you have faced thus far. The Owls might surprise me, but I think it will be a real dog fight with the Riverdale backs. This Jerry Young Kid is going to be special and he is just a sophomore.