Govs vs lenior city panthers

It will be close for about 1 qtr then all WB. I think you are right on the money, Coach Shad, that I know of doesn't run the score up (unless you really make him mad) That also gives him a chance to develop some of his younger players.

Based on the last 20 years, that will be a new concept in LA. If and when they get the opportunity to develop young players, I hope they take advantage of it (whether they are up 20 or down 20). THE KID may need a play or two to catch his wind.

WB "should" name the score in this game. If you look at the WB/Lenoir games since 09 Lc won in 2009, 2010,2012,and 2013. WB won in 2011 and 2014. So it would look like LC has had the upperhand in the series on the surface. But honestly the only game they should have won was 2012. That was the only year they were just flat out better than us. The rest of their wins were a result of the pizz poor discipline that plagued the WB program while the last two coaches were calling the shots. And you can blame the 2013 loss on some very questionable coaching decisions during that game. Namely the decision to start a new guy at QB when both of our QBs were healthy and ready to go! So if WB comes out with discipline and takes care of business they should be able to pull the starters by the 3rd Qtr. And since Shadowens is calling the shots I think they will! Govs 49-7