CLINTON @ OAK RIDGE

dragnfan

They did look really good at Heritage. Both played winning football for sure on that night. I think we have two good qbs. Competition makes them both better. I think we can win with both.

My thoughts are these.....Dunbar throws better than I expected and Fadnek runs better than I expected. It will be interesting to see how Gaddis plays it from week to week and within any given game. I'm intrigued to see how it pans out. I think our offense can be good using both.

My thoughts are these.....Dunbar throws better than I expected and Fadnek runs better than I expected. It will be interesting to see how Gaddis plays it from week to week and within any given game. I'm intrigued to see how it pans out. I think our offense can be good using both.

I agree.  What they cannot do is put one of them in to run and the other in to throw.  If they can be balanced with both qbs, that would be ideal.  A great 1-2 punch at qb is very unusual.  Great problem to have.

I agree.  What they cannot do is put one of them in to run and the other in to throw.  If they can be balanced with both qbs, that would be ideal.  A great 1-2 punch at qb is very unusual.  Great problem to have.

We always knew Dunbar could run the ball but history showed Fadnek wasn't that good at it untill he put 30 lbs on in the off season. Obviously Dunbar is the better runner but Logan has definitely gotten better at that part of his game.

RWR

Both quarterbacks look good and hope they can both play. I obviously got off to a bad start but now realize we are all on the same side. I just let ORTT get to me. I hope our players aren't as over confident as some of our posters! Clinton will give OR their best. We need to do the same!

Both quarterbacks look good and hope they can both play. I obviously got off to a bad start but now realize we are all on the same side. I just let ORTT get to me. I hope our players aren't as over confident as some of our posters! Clinton will give OR their best. We need to do the same!

If you could talk to these kids you'd understand. They have a strong workmanlike, calm confidence. They know they are good and don't believe their brothers will ever let them down. The football IQ of most of the starting defense is uncanny. If you ever looked in Manookian's eyes you'd see. They are ready for everyone's best shot. Coaches just have to make the right adjustments.

Is Manookian back?

As far as I know, yes. The starting defense:

DE Dar. Middleton

NG Henderson

DE Alcorn

OLB K. Clark

ILB Manookian

ILB Warmbrod

OLB Kimbro

CB Higgins

CB Dev. Middleton

S Warrington

S Simpson

Maybe QB papa can confirm Manookian.

Edited by OR nole

I hope we are ready for the dragons come Friday night. hopefully what I am seeing will not show up during the game. Maybe the new offense and the lack of a clear cut starter at qb has me worried, or maybe the fact that what should be a key player and leader on this team walked off of the practice field last week has me worried. I am however predicting a 34-21 victory for the cats. Maybe someone can convince me to increase my margin of victory prior to Friday night. I hope these Cats know that we do not lose to Clinton!

I just remembered that the Clinton Radio guy (The worst in history of radio)was trashing Oak Ridge last year during the game.He thought we was running up the score which was stupid.I wonder if it ever got back to the Oak Ridge coaches?

I assumed we were running up the score.

Edited by NickOrlando

I hope we are ready for the dragons come Friday night. hopefully what I am seeing will not show up during the game. Maybe the new offense and the lack of a clear cut starter at qb has me worried, or maybe the fact that what should be a key player and leader on this team walked off of the practice field last week has me worried. I am however predicting a 34-21 victory for the cats. Maybe someone can convince me to increase my margin of victory prior to Friday night. I hope these Cats know that we do not lose to Clinton!

Huh? Who walked off the practice field?