Marion county vs Hixson in week 1

Beasley and hale will figure prominately on this team as well. Don't kid yourself thinking Beasley won't do much, he has improved a bunch from his freshman year. I would hate to see a pirate tackle him in open space. Kirkendoll and massengale as well as harveston will also be weapons for the Warriors this year. You will see a well balanced attack this year, not as run heavy as the past few years.

Henderson is the work horse, Walters has the scary intangibles as duel threat, the other weapons (Harveston,Hale,Massengale & Beasley) will compliment. The bell cow wears #4

I am not and will not talk bad about a kid, but 2 kids on Jaspers team left SP thinking they would get sufficient playin time somewhere else since they didn't get it at SP. Now, a couple years later (not immediately....same as it would have been at SP) they are getting some spotlight. Point is, most kids are not starters as freshman or Sophmores, only a select special few. Parents especially mamas need to realize as a coach you play who helps the team win. These days coaches are graded on wins more than personality, just keeping it real like Tyrone.

If you wanna talk about the past, tyner used to get smacked around by mc far worse than they smacked us around, that's keeping it real........

Yes my friend you are correct. I give credit when credit is due! Your kinfolk smacked Tyner around 3-4 years when Yall had Eric Westmoreland. Tyner smacked you around for the next 12-15 years after that until classes changed around. It will be interesting to see how these next few years go. Tyner should be better suited for 2A this year. I guess you think they should be playing up too since they have a lot of skilled athletes though right kinfolk?

That's ludicrous, wet field IMO effects both teams equally and if anything may help hixson a little more.

We aren't going to be busting people up the gut this year and a wet field will make it hard for our runners to get to the edge and our catchers to catch.

Rain, snow, sleet, or hail it doesn't matter! This whole game is going to come down to two things man! 1. MC will be able to bang between the tackles when they want! MC return the whole O-Line basically which is a large reason why people have succes in the middle man! You guys are faster which means you hit the hole quicker which means your runner gets out of the gate quicker to the promise land man! Yes, bigger backs help but if you got a cat back there that can hit up in that hole quick man it's over man! 2. MC has got to get the spider2ybanana concept going for them! In fact if Walters indeed is QB that play will be money all night wet ball or no wet ball man!

Rain, snow, sleet, or hail it doesn't matter! This whole game is going to come down to two things man! 1. MC will be able to bang between the tackles when they want! MC return the whole O-Line basically which is a large reason why people have succes in the middle man! You guys are faster which means you hit the hole quicker which means your runner gets out of the gate quicker to the promise land man! Yes, bigger backs help but if you got a cat back there that can hit up in that hole quick man it's over man! 2. MC has got to get the spider2ybanana concept going for them! In fact if Walters indeed is QB that play will be money all night wet ball or no wet ball man!

Man I know man. What you said man. I agree man.

That's ludicrous, wet field IMO effects both teams equally and if anything may help hixson a little more.

We aren't going to be busting people up the gut this year and a wet field will make it hard for our runners to get to the edge and our catchers to catch.

Your runners and catchers? You sound like Roy. Hixson is an option heavy offense according to the newspaper. Wet balls, muddy fields and option teams go together about as good as meat and a vegetarian.