South Pittsburg vs sequatchie (Grider against that Caine man)

Roy Dillard

Gas in the tank? Sequatchie is bigger and stronger than us up front. That was the difference in the game. I am as hard on SP as anyone, but what you're saying about Coach Grider is complete crap! His teams have notoriously through the years been in great shape. I've watched him run kids 20-25 sprints a day. I remember a Marion County game back almost 15 years ago he won only because he had our kids in shape and Marion wasn't. It's obvious you are more than likely a fence jumper that is still butt hurt over something. His phone number is in the book. Call him up and talk to him like a man. Tell him what his problems are and how to fix them.

Relax Mr. LMBO.  I just call em like I see em.  Fact is SP, particularly in the back field is not in good game shape and it probably cost them this game.  They were cramping up a ton and many were cramping early in the 3rd.  That will improve most likely as the season wears on.  This has been an Achilles heel of SP for sometime, at least 10 years or so.  I am not a fence jumper and Vic has never cost me a dime  and I have no personal beef with him. I just over here on this side and he'in on the other. Professionally I know him and the like well, I always liked to go up against the likes of Vic. Arrogance is like an inbred cat it turns on ya quick.    

Jasper isn't as big as sequatchie and if I remember correctly Jasper's 1's had issues with them too in a scrimmage. Only when they completed passes did they move the ball. Difference for us we couldn't catch or we overthrew the receivers. They were open man times just didn't execute. Jasper folks are funny and I take a lot of offense to this Rikberry character. The past 2 years they never ran, but Vic has them in much better shape now. We always had issues with cramps. I guess the faster you run the easier the cramp. Either way, sequatchies defense is one of the best we will face all year. You Jasper folks said yourself that just maybe their offensive struggles had to do with you defense wearing them out. I will say the same about SP. we played lights out the first 3 quarters, then every single one of our backs got cramps. We need coach hale and his pickle juice. So don't come on here badmouthing Vic and he boys.

You aint seen nuttin yet.

Relax Mr. LMBO.  I just call em like I see em.  Fact is SP, particularly in the back field is not in good game shape and it probably cost them this game.  They were cramping up a ton and many were cramping early in the 3rd.  That will improve most likely as the season wears on.  This has been an Achilles heel of SP for sometime, at least 10 years or so.  I am not a fence jumper and Vic has never cost me a dime  and I have no personal beef with him. I just over here on this side and he'in on the other. Professionally I know him and the like well, I always liked to go up against the likes of Vic. Arrogance is like an inbred cat it turns on ya quick.  

Like to get your take on how cramps relate to being out of shape?

Relax Mr. LMBO. I just call em like I see em. Fact is SP, particularly in the back field is not in good game shape and it probably cost them this game. They were cramping up a ton and many were cramping early in the 3rd. That will improve most likely as the season wears on. This has been an Achilles heel of SP for sometime, at least 10 years or so. I am not a fence jumper and Vic has never cost me a dime and I have no personal beef with him. I just over here on this side and he'in on the other. Professionally I know him and the like well, I always liked to go up against the likes of Vic. Arrogance is like an inbred cat it turns on ya quick.

Like to get your take on how cramps relate to being out of shape?

me too?

I personally like what I saw last night! Young team- small and yet played until the end. Mistake free they were not but I believe every game with the coaching staff they have the Pirates will improve greatly. I am proud of those young men - 2015 they will for sure win more than they lose. the future is bright for SP .

I personally like what I saw last night! Young team- small and yet played until the end. Mistake free they were not but I believe every game with the coaching staff they have the Pirates will improve greatly. I am proud of those young men - 2015 they will for sure win more than they lose. the future is bright for SP .

Just curious why all of the SP faithful were not so patient and loyal to Tim Moore last year when the team was so "young" also? I personally think Tim Moore was a good coach and was never really given a chance.

Just curious why all of the SP faithful were not so patient and loyal to Tim Moore last year when the team was so "young" also? I personally think Tim Moore was a good coach and was never really given a chance.

I didn't turn on Coach Moore, but our team last year shouod have been better for sure. That wasn't a young team either. We started 6-7 seniors on each side.

I have thought this morning and searched for positives about last nights game and this is what I came up with....sequatchies defense is better than any defense in 1a on the east side....so one positive would be against 1a competition I think we can actually score some points...Grundy and Silverdale in the jamboree looked like 1a east type of teams and we held our on against them. So, don't throw this team under the bus yet. There are playmakers on this team. We will get better as the season goes on. The one thing we can't have though is cramps on Friday nights...every single skill player had them last night.