DB vs Greeneville scrimmage

Guest footballfan100

I'll jump in. My eyes saw Greeneville dominate DB the first several series......( basically our ones vs. their ones ) once we started subbing, they made some plays, and got back in the game, if you will, but what i saw was Greeneville grab the tribe by the horns and get after them. My guess is DB fans will say " we won on the scoreboard "....to which I would reply....."Yep, you sure did.....AND????"....lol....

I was there but would like to see others input before I tell mine...who was there and what did u think?

The quick answer is ,you seen what a top 4A football program looks like and can you imagine if Greeneville was 2 to 3 times bigger,then you would see what a top 6A program looks like.As for DB .I thought the QB play was really good and the guys just need to catch the ball before they run but were open at times.This is the first DB vs Greeneville scrimmage that I think the refs were wearing maroon and not green.

I'll jump in. My eyes saw Greeneville dominate DB the first several series......( basically our ones vs. their ones ) once we started subbing, they made some plays, and got back in the game, if you will, but what i saw was Greeneville grab the tribe by the horns and get after them. My guess is DB fans will say " we won on the scoreboard "....to which I would reply....."Yep, you sure did.....AND????"....lol....

The winner of a scrimmage is the team that learned the most. Not who scored the most or who grabbed the other teams horns. And by the way, Indians don't have horns so your statement is untrue.

I talked to a man this morning who was at the scrimmage. He said DB won by a touchdown but Greeneville looked like the better team. Should be interesting to watch the new 6A group and see the men separate themselves from the boys.

It was 14-0 Greeneville with the straight up 1's and key players in and out of the game.DB's QB pretty much made a play out of nothing on a long run to make it 14-7 with several players coming in for both.When Greeneville scored the next 3 it was 17-7, their QB was already done for the day before that drive started.As Waco said though it's not the score but what each team learned.As for myself,I learned that Greeneville has enough talent to win another state if they can play well against the very best teams they will face in the playoffs.DB has a good team and  should go into the playoffs in the upper half without a problem in region 1.