Waverly @ Camden pick it

Beagle

If he's a better pocket passer than Z, he's a good one. I ain't saying he isn't. I haven't seen hide nor hair of the young man.

Zimmerman only scrambled last year because he didn't have ANYONE that could get open or catch the ball. Don't think he can't toss the rock. He's one of the most accurate passers I've ever seen in HS ball. Especially on the run. I think we'll see a more 2013ish Hunter Z this year as he has mucho weapons to throw too.

Zimmerman is the best QB in this region no doubt maybe in Middle Tennessee.  I tried to tell Waverly this lasts season they all laughed and talked about how much better their qb was..then Watched Zimmerman work them like he was playing vs Peewee kids.

Abernathy can chuck  it around  and make all the throws.,,he isnt as good as Zimmerman yet.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beagle! I know we've had some some good conversations on here in the past. Was at the camden vs FV game last year. Brown is the real deal my friend. Hope we can contain him this year. My minds telling me Noooo! But my body, my body Is telling me yesss! FV vs camden is either going to be a very low scoring game. Or a shoot out. With brown running on us all day. And Zimmerman passing on yall all day. Can't wait till the end of the season. That game will determine district champs