Waverly @ Camden pick it

Beagle

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beagle! I know we've had some some good conversations on here in the past. Was at the camden vs FV game last year. Brown is the real deal my friend. Hope we can contain him this year. My minds telling me Noooo! But my body, my body Is telling me yesss! FV vs camden is either going to be a very low scoring game. Or a shoot out. With brown running on us all day. And Zimmerman passing on yall all day. Can't wait till the end of the season. That game will determine district champs

I'm sure it will be a well played and coached game..if we are both healthy I would have to give you the home field edge.. Sure would be nice to put one on you at home though

Still say this one will be a high scoring shootout.Both defenses will struggle to slow down each others offenses.

Our defense is young and newly  installed,very fast and very talented .Love what the coach is doing but they might get rattled..But I just don't see it happening!  sticking to my 20 point Camden win prediction 

2A AP Poll 8/17/15

1. Adamsville

2. Trezevant

3. Marion Co.

4. Grace

5. Trinity Christian

6. Boyd Buchanan

7. McKenzie

8. Tyner

9. Meigs Co.

10. Gatlinburg-Pittman

3A AP Poll 8/17/15

1. CPA

2. Alcoa

3. CAK

4. Notre Dame

5. Milan

6. Camden

7. Elizabethton

8. Fairview

9. McMinn Central

10. Dyersburg

I say it will be 28 to 14 camden.... By the way fbhighway, what happened to those waverly kitty cats last year when they got beat by teams in playoffs with worst records and threw the distric championship? beating camden one time in quite a few years is one thing, but if you cant do it to teams with half the skill as camden then what does it matter? im interested to hear this seeing as though you have to be a waverly coach, right?

I say it will be 28 to 14 camden.... By the way fbhighway, what happened to those waverly kitty cats last year when they got beat by teams in playoffs with worst records and threw the distric championship? beating camden one time in quite a few years is one thing, but if you cant do it to teams with half the skill as camden then what does it matter? im interested to hear this seeing as though you have to be a waverly coach, right?

Say what you want...Waverly showed up and played and beat a good Camden team fair and square. Yea they dropped 2 games. So what. 1-9 to 9-3. Big change. Nobody predicted it. Waverly is on the rise. They will be ready Friday to shut you Lion fans up. I'm sure next year it will be...well Waverly only beat Camden twice in 12 years...oh and thanks for the coach compliment.