GCA at Jefferson County

gcapride

This game has peaked my interest.... Just been listening for a bit. If you think 42 in 2 quarters is impressive, a buddy of mine said that 35 was in the 1st and with over 5 minutes left at that. Only 2 assumptions can be made....1 ....GCA is explosive. 2.... Who ever they played is TERRIBLE. This game could tell the difference. I like the Rams in this one

This game has peaked my interest.... Just been listening for a bit. If you think 42 in 2 quarters is impressive, a buddy of mine said that 35 was in the 1st and with over 5 minutes left at that. Only 2 assumptions can be made....1 ....GCA is explosive. 2.... Who ever they played is TERRIBLE. This game could tell the difference. I like the Rams in this one

1. You have to be good to score 35 that fast.

2. The team you are playing is horrible

I've been around some dominating teams at South Pittsburg. 1998,1999,2003,2007,2008. We could score a lot like that, but it had to be against horrible teams as well.

I have read some of your post in the past. You don't seem like the guy who cares if someone gets "offended"

In the end it doesn't matter because everyone is legal. I'm just curious how many of the kids on this dominant Grace team started school there and how many new kids have been added over the years. Not taking a shot at them just curious of the actual number. Some small private schools are good for a few years then drop off then pick back up. Grace has been very, very good since around 2009 with no real "down years". Silverdale and even Boyd Buchanan in Chattanooga routinely go through some bad years. Places like Grace and CPA seem to be a contender yearly. I'm wondering what they are doing differently than some other orivates.

I wondered the same a few years ago. I have been watching them for a while and, I know I will loose some credibility with PUJO on this one, but I am convinced that the staff there does a really good job. The kids have bought in to the program from the strength guy to the position coaches. Mckamey has done a great job keeping the kids and staff focused.