Peabody vs Milan

TIDE1

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trenton fans want to give reasons why they lost year. Not why Milan won. You lost because you got beat by the best team in gibson county. Jeez you win one state and you're already making hotel reservations for the champ game. Milan= 4 gold balls 5 silver. This will be a good game but team effort will win it for milan in the end

Where on CoachT have you seen a Peabody fan claiming anything about a repeat? I haven't seen it anywhere. We have a good team again this year and everybody knows it. Will we win tomorrow night? Don't know but it will be a good game. And as for giving excuses for why we lost I thought the purpose of this site was to talk football. Isn't a major part of that giving opinions on what your team did right and what they did wrong?

Where on CoachT have you seen a Peabody fan claiming anything about a repeat? I haven't seen it anywhere. We have a good team again this year and everybody knows it. Will we win tomorrow night? Don't know but it will be a good game. And as for giving excuses for why we lost I thought the purpose of this site was to talk football. Isn't a major part of that giving opinions on what your team did right and what they did wrong?

never said i seen it on coach t. Have alot of friends,aquaintances and relatives from trenton. Just wanted to hear someone say that milan beat trenton because they were the better team. Put milan back in 2a and they would have had their 5th gold ball last year. Talking football now bro?

Our fans are talking about another gold ball because we are one of the favorites to win it this year. If you don't see that something is wrong with your eyes.

of course i see it. Just dont see peabody beating milan. I always pull for peabody except when they play milan. Have relatives playing for them now. Jeez, dont get your panties in a wad because I'm a milan fan.

Trenton fans want to give reasons why they lost year. Not why Milan won. You lost because you got beat by the best team in gibson county. Jeez you win one state and you're already making hotel reservations for the champ game. Milan= 4 gold balls 5 silver. This will be a good game but team effort will win it for milan in the end

Those dawgs better stay on the porch, if they dont want a beat down tonight!.There will be no excuses just solutions. We  will serve up your butt whipping on a silver plate to go with those 5 silver balls!!!!!!!!!

Those dawgs better stay on the porch, if they dont want a beat down tonight!.There will be no excuses just solutions. We  will serve up your butt whipping on a silver plate to go with those 5 silver balls!!!!!!!!!

if and i do mean if peabody wins there will be no excuses from this dawg. Only that the better team won. The milan win will look better with those 4 gold balls. Keep malone healthy. If he goes down so goes peabodys season. Def be pulling for yall after tonight.