North v Central

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea about the game, but I saw where Central has a guy that is something like 6'6" and 360 lbs. What's up with dat??

Saw him up close at the jamboree. Actually thought he was taller. Didn't start either way but as my buddy said "You can't coach up Size"! Central's 1's looked surprisingly good against Greeneville but I'm not a believer yet. Too close to call.

It sounds like it .. Based on the conversation I heard today with all this tax hikes in Sullivan county and soon to be Kingsport ... Roads and this school are the main topics !! I heard by 2018 .. If that was the case though "they better start building" ... It would qualify for a 6a school adding up all three schools average student Population

Ive heard a lot of talk about that happening but do you really believe it will.

It sounds like it .. Based on the conversation I heard today with all this tax hikes in Sullivan county and soon to be Kingsport ... Roads and this school are the main topics !! I heard by 2018 .. If that was the case though "they better start building" ... It would qualify for a 6a school adding up all three schools average student Population

If it happens the school will definitely have the students and the athletes to compete with any school in 6A.

I agree .. Only problem is the turn away of kids (tryouts etc.) !! Yes some kids are good and some kids ...well....will not and never step out on field (but football keeps them out of trouble for the most part) so I hope they give all kids a chance and politics stays away /to minimum!!

If it happens the school will definitely have the students and the athletes to compete with any school in 6A.