Region 2 - 6A Weekly Predictions: Go on the record.

34Defense

Good to see we got some new pickers this week..... still waiting on MidTennFootball to get his picks in! I'm curious to see what he thinks. I'm also glad all you guys that picked last week returned this week.

We'll have a weekly winner(s) and a season winner.

Little less than five hours 'til gametime!

Ccraider99, Milo, and Blaze what are yalls opinions on yalls respective game tonight?

Good to see we got some new pickers this week..... still waiting on MidTennFootball to get his picks in! I'm curious to see what he thinks. I'm also glad all you guys that picked last week returned this week.

Ccraider99, Milo, and Blaze what are yalls opinions on yalls respective game tonight?

I can say all the practices this week seem to have better energy than weeks previous. Looks like there are some new wrinkles in the offense as well as a slight rearrangement in the secondary. McCallie really likes to mix things up on offense and will execute well.I suspect we will a lot of options plays  and some play action along with a decent deep game.  They are a very disciplined team.  I know most folks have this down as a Blaze loss, but I can say that while looking at Clay Chalk footage I confirmed my thoughts on the defensive line. I am going to stick tight with my gut. and while it is hard to not be swayed by the crowd but I believe Blackman gets back to business and takes good care of the basics tonight.  GOING WITH THE BLAZE 24-21

Edited by Blaze45

I can say all the practices this week seem to have better energy than weeks previous. Looks like there are some new wrinkles in the offense as well as a slight rearrangement in the secondary. McCallie really like to mix things up on offense and will execute well.I suspect we will a lot of options plays along with a decent deep game. They are a very disciplined team. I know most folks have this down as a Blaze loss. I can sa that while looking at Clay Chalk footage I confirmed my thoughts on the defensive line. I am going to stick tight with my gut. and while it is hard to not be swayed by the crowd I believe Blackman gets back to business and takes good care of the basics tonight. GOING WITH THE BLAZE 24-21

Thanks for elaborating. About your first sentence, do you think the energy is uo because the kids believe they have a chance to win the game, unlike the last couple weeks leading up to CC?

Not trying to disrespect Blackman at all, I'm just sure the kids heard their hometown prep writer talk about how good CC was and predicted them to get beat by 30+.

Thanks for elaborating. About your first sentence, do you think the energy is uo because the kids believe they have a chance to win the game, unlike the last couple weeks leading up to CC?

Not trying to disrespect Blackman at all, I'm just sure the kids heard their hometown prep writer talk about how good CC was and predicted them to get beat by 30+.

I think that statement speaks volumes that kids are a lot more attentive than most people think. When your home town bets against you it is hard to get up for the game  They bought in that the game would be tough, and many bought in that they could not compete.  You punch a kid in the mouth long enough and tell them there is no way, the first play of the game that they get punched they and get that nasty taste, in their depths of their heart  hear" There is no way"  I believe that they truly believe this game is one they can win. I really expect to see a much better Blackman team this week.  

Well I really don't know too much about pope, just know that's where Golden and Wesley Tate went. From several prominent reporters Coffee Co has the edge, I say look for Alontae Taylor and Mill Harner on offense and of course Mill on defense, a defense that allowed only 5 first downs and didn't allowed a touchdown till 4 seconds to go in the game