Region 2 - 6A Weekly Predictions: Go on the record.

34Defense

I agree with you. IMO, and I know it won't happen because of the TSSAA and money, I think four classifications would be best.

4A - All of 6A, top half of 5A and big private schools.

3A - Bottom half of 5A, all of 4A.

2A - All of 3A, top half of 2A, and small privates.

1A - Bottom half of 2A, all of 1A.

Won't go to 4, but 5 will be just fine

Thanks. Didn't know about the DT. Care to expand on the problems Oakland hss and why you don't think Creasy is the right fit for Oakland?

History has been kind in this state to head coaches who takes over at successful programs that won with pro form or spread philosophy and them try to be force fed a system like the Wing-T which is designed to overcome physical disadvantages. I also think the locker room dynamic is a little different than he is used to and the principal rubs people the wrong way. Hope he wins every game and willing to give him benefit of the doubt, but idk if they can recreate what they had with McDaniel with the Wing-T

No doubt Creasy is a good coach, but not sure if he's the right fit for Oakland. Hillsboro is every bit as talented as Oakland. They have a DT that will give them fits. Hope I'm wrong. I don't like picking against the alma mater

I agree Creasy is a good coach. Track record speaks for itself. Regardless of the class at which he won those championships. Consistency is a good indication of what a coach is made of. Question is will his players buy what he is trying to sell? Time will tell.