CAK at Grace

Govolsknox

I think Cak wants to prove something on Defense this year, let's see how they handle this tricky Wing T type offense. I agree with you and Cak by ten

I think you are right that the CAK D is really out to prove they can play. Add to that there are several offensive players that can come in on D if the situation calls for it and I think (for CAK) you've got a pretty tough defense.

Here's hoping for a good clean game and no injuries! Should be a great game. I hate to make a prediction, but I will say a close game with CAK pulling it out to a 10 point margin in the 4th to put it away.

I think you are right that the CAK D is really out to prove they can play. Add to that there are several offensive players that can come in on D if the situation calls for it and I think (for CAK) you've got a pretty tough defense.

Here's hoping for a good clean game and no injuries! Should be a great game. I hate to make a prediction, but I will say a close game with CAK pulling it out to a 10 point margin in the 4th to put it away.

Go Vols as you and I Know no love lost between these two clubs. Pope Is a big hitter on Defense and That Middle Linebacker is a headhunter. I haven't seen Grace play this year, so really i am going off last weeks performance. I can't recall how good Jeff co is suppose to be, wish i had my pilot food mart mag at work with me!lol I hope it is a good clean game also. Go Warriors

Go Vols as you and I Know no love lost between these two clubs. Pope Is a big hitter on Defense and That Middle Linebacker is a headhunter. I haven't seen Grace play this year, so really i am going off last weeks performance. I can't recall how good Jeff co is suppose to be, wish i had my pilot food mart mag at work with me!lol I hope it is a good clean game also. Go Warriors

Jeff Co lost 2 games last year, but isn't playing either of those 2 teams this year. PrepXtra projected them to win 2 games again this year, Grace not being one of them. I think a lot of people are reading a lot into that. But Grace returns a lot of starters on both sides of the ball, and with this being a home game and a rivalry game, expect this one to be a better effort from the Rams. CAK should be the better team on paper, but the better team does not always win....

First, congratulations to the Warriors! I'm very happy to be 2-0 after 2 teams that could have tripped CAK up. Plenty of things to work on in practice this week.

Grace is a good team that will be a factor in 2A. They started off with a very tough schedule. IMO they just need to regroup now and trashcan these 2 games and get ready for the 2A race.

Go vols Cak needs to tighten up before Webb, or Webb will eat them up! Meske a smart dude, and Webb is young but won't have the turnovers

Gunslinger, couldn't agree more. The scoreboard doesn't show it, but there are several areas that the Warriors need to address, one of the biggest of which is penalties. I cannot remember a CAK team with this yardage of penalties after 2 weeks. Normally discipline is a hallmark of CRB teams. But the talent on O and D is there to be a handful for their schedule and in the east in 3A.

Gunslinger, couldn't agree more. The scoreboard doesn't show it, but there are several areas that the Warriors need to address, one of the biggest of which is penalties. I cannot remember a CAK team with this yardage of penalties after 2 weeks. Normally discipline is a hallmark of CRB teams. But the talent on O and D is there to be a handful for their schedule and in the east in 3A.

Congrats y'all did a number on Grace