Indy vs CHS ( game of the week IMO )

NotreDame89

both teams took care of business beating subpar teams Brentwood & CHS and looked very solid in doing so

This will be a fun game to watch and lots of points scored

Indy looked every bit like a team ready to practice on Thanksgiving

Bunch and Johnson are fun to watch- kid is mobile and a cannon of arm 30-44 for I think 489 yes passing in its 47-17 win

The Kid from CHS going to Texas AM is a man child beast

both teams took care of business beating subpar teams Brentwood & CHS and looked very solid in doing so

Bunch and Johnson are fun to watch- kid is mobile and a cannon of arm 30-44 for I think 489 yes passing in its 47-17 win

The Centennial D is for real but the offense had some issues against a mediocre Franklin team.  Franklin got penetration and put Centennial in 2nd/3rd and long situations all night.  CHS special teams didn't look very special, either.  If they don't shore up the oline and get better in all aspects of the kicking game, look for Indy to take this one.

I also like both of these teams to advance in the playoffs, but I just noticed you said this was the "Game of the Week" and then picked a 30 point blowout..... :huh::?: