Ooltewah vs signal mtn.

GOOSESDAD

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Owls got a bunch great players. Just gotta clean up the penalties to have a shot at CookVegas.

Good clean game tonight.

I'm ready to git into some region play.

GO EAGLES ! ! !

THE PENALTIES WERE COURTESY OF TROLL TO KEEP THE SCORE LOW.

I WISH RHEA'S WINGT WAS LIKE YOURS. GOOD JOB ON THE STADIUM TROLL.

DO YOU AND THE CANES HAVE THE SAME BUILDER? I COULD HAVE SWORN I WAS ON HURRICANE HILL LOL.

THE PENALTIES WERE COURTESY OF TROLL TO KEEP THE SCORE LOW.

I WISH RHEA'S WINGT WAS LIKE YOURS. GOOD JOB ON THE STADIUM TROLL.

DO YOU AND THE CANES HAVE THE SAME BUILDER? I COULD HAVE SWORN I WAS ON HURRICANE HILL LOL.

I ain't got no danged yellow flag. I think I hear'd dem Owls had 12 penalties last week also. Holds and blocks in the back are things I'm sure your coaches can correct.

Rhea's wingt might look like ours if they lost their top four running backs and had their starting QB playing wingback. :roflolk:

Yes, we have the same builder . . . the danged HCDE. puke-1.gif

I wuz proud of my Eagles last night. I thought they played hard and with a lot of class all the way to the final buzzer. Only saw one cheap shot out of frustration, and the coach stopped that immediately.

Good luck to yer Owls. Clean up the penalties, and this group of seniors has a real shot. redthumb.gif

I ain't got no danged yellow flag. I think I hear'd dem Owls had 12 penalties last week also. Holds and blocks in the back are things I'm sure your coaches can correct.

Rhea's wingt might look like ours if they lost their top four running backs and had their starting QB playing wingback. :roflolk:

Yes, we have the same builder . . . the danged HCDE. puke-1.gif

I wuz proud of my Eagles last night. I thought they played hard and with a lot of class all the way to the final buzzer. Only saw one cheap shot out of frustration, and the coach stopped that immediately.

Good luck to yer Owls. Clean up the penalties, and this group of seniors has a real shot. redthumb.gif

THEM SOME BIG BOYZ OUT THERE TROLL....DOUBLE THE ROSTER AND YOU WILL BE FINE..#LOP

signal had a lot of heart and great sportamanship......owls defense dominated like everyone knew would happen.OOltewah had 5-6 TDs called back,(typical).Even though owls won big and had several TDs called back.,.they seem off balance or something on offense,dont know exactly what it is,somethng just doesn't seem right? anyway Owls win that's all that matters......got a big game next week over in North Carolina.

GOT TO GET  BETTER ON THE OFFENSIVE SIDE... DEM SHORT TELEGRAPHED PASSES WILL NOT WORK ON THE ELITE TEAMS....GOT TO STRETCH THE DEFENSE AND GO DEEP....IT'S ALOT OF MISMATCHES OUT THERE....RUN GAME NOT BAAD COULD BE BETTER...JUST NEED TO STRETCH IT OUT MORE.... GOOD PRACTICE OF THE WINGT..GOT A WAYS TO GO AND WILL GET BETTER AND BETTER....#LOP