Marion @ Grundy

mc51

Another Marion/SP thread another thread of Kinfolks having a p'ing contest! Man yall Kinfolk never sleep do you? Rikberry is like the old nurse and Old Pirate and Roy are the two old timers in wheel chairs fighting over who gets the extra serving of jello at the nursing home. Yall 3 sure love your Warriors & Pirates. I'm just keeping it real

ok tROYne, He is legion, for he is many

Breaking news on why the SP home stands have been so empty lately.  It has been made public that more than half of the seats were taken by tyROYnewendevicglen's myriad of screen names.  More Pirate fans wanted to attend the game last Friday but the seat were reserved by the SP coaching staff for its multiple personalities CoachT profiles. Over 500 seats were set aside and appeared to be empty, but were in fact empty.

In other news, CoachT has been experiencing problems with the manage personalities feature in the user account action screen, they are looking to increase server capacity.

Edited by rikberry

Let me ask you Jasperlites a durn question. Have you got a new principal yet? That man at Ronnies red eye told me that Griffith man made that durn Prince woman principal again. That Ross man is not going to like this mess. That man at Ronnies red eye told me that Ross man wanted to pick his own principal. You think im joking but im not.

Rumor is she is just interim and the plan is for another To take over soon - I wished I was joking but I ain't.

Breaking news on why the SP home stands have been so empty lately. It has been made public that more than half of the seats were taken by tyROYnewendevicglen's myriad of screen names. More Pirate fans wanted to attend the game last Friday but the seat were reserved by the SP coaching staff for its multiple personalities CoachT profiles. Over 500 seats were set aside and appeared to be empty, but were in fact empty.

In other news, CoachT has been experiencing problems with the manage personalities feature in the user account action screen, they are looking to increase server capacity.

Talking about empty seats......Old Pirate was told the Jasper stands were only 1/2 capacity Saturday! If you even went, you knows them fellers weren't tricking OP. Now as for SP even thou the team is young the Speedway was full! LOPAO...... Edited by OLD PIRATE

Talking about empty seats......Old Pirate was told the Jasper stands were only 1/2 capacity Saturday! If you even went, you knows them fellers weren't tricking OP. Now as for SP even thou the team is young the Speedway was full! LOPAO......

Talk about lying lips........ Edited by Football54

Talking about empty seats......Old Pirate was told the Jasper stands were only 1/2 capacity Saturday! If you even went, you knows them fellers weren't tricking OP. Now as for SP even thou the team is young the Speedway was full! LOPAO......

Are you talking about the visitors side?

Are you talking about the visitors side?

That is one of those 'political type' statements.  It's all in how you look at it.  If you look at the stadium as a WHOLE.... yes it was only half full.... because the visitor side was basically empty.  Hixon didn't bring their band or even their cheerleaders.  The home side of the stadium (the OTHER half) however was PACKED!

That is one of those 'political type' statements. It's all in how you look at it. If you look at the stadium as a WHOLE.... yes it was only half full.... because the visitor side was basically empty. Hixon didn't bring their band or even their cheerleaders. The home side of the stadium (the OTHER half) however was PACKED!

make them play at noon on a Saturday I would give you many fans to add to your gate either