(week 2) Rhea County @ McMinn Central

Glory

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central appears to have a huge O line and a very talented backfield and they are very capable of making big plays or driving down the field. Hope the Eagles have worked out some of the kinks and can start fast, play their game and take care of business. Don't want to get in a shootout with this bunch or get behind early (see last week). I think the eagle defense is good enough to keep that from happening and I think the Eagles will get the win.

GO EAGLES!

Edited by RCfan

Classy boys.  Same type of players, just you have more to choose from.  Not sure what big boy football means.  Trust me MCentral has just as big of boys as you.  Difference is these boys play both sides of the ball, so if you get technical they would be the bigger boys cause they have to do twice as much as you.

Classy boys. Same type of players, just you have more to choose from. Not sure what big boy football means. Trust me MCentral has just as big of boys as you. Difference is these boys play both sides of the ball, so if you get technical they would be the bigger boys cause they have to do twice as much as you.

I agree, Rhea has some depth but also has several key players that have to play on both sides. As the year goes some of the younger guys should step up and help fill one side of those positions. This should be a pretty good game and I am looking forward to kickoff. Hope both sides get out of this one injury free.