Middleton at Peabody

Peabody4ever

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they gravitate to bball like everyone else here gravitates to fball because of state championships. they are in it for the gold (aint everyone?) girls undefeated state champs last year, boys top 5 ranked last year upset in tourney. they (boys) have 3 state championships I believe (early one, 91, 2005???) and a runner up but are always in the mix, always. tons of district and region champs. if middleton had some cash for new infrastructure and equipment and they could be a 1a power with the renewed interest it would generate. but in this game Peabody in cruise control from opening kick. 21-0 end of 1st qtr. end score will be how ever many you want to score to how ever many you will let them score, sad but true. I wouldn't risk getting anyone hurt in this one.

they gravitate to bball like everyone else here gravitates to fball because of state championships. they are in it for the gold (aint everyone?) girls undefeated state champs last year, boys top 5 ranked last year upset in tourney. they (boys) have 3 state championships I believe (early one, 91, 2005???) and a runner up but are always in the mix, always. tons of district and region champs. if middleton had some cash for new infrastructure and equipment and they could be a 1a power with the renewed interest it would generate. but in this game Peabody in cruise control from opening kick. 21-0 end of 1st qtr. end score will be how ever many you want to score to how ever many you will let them score, sad but true. I wouldn't risk getting anyone hurt in this one.

I don't think Middleton was upset in tourney last year! We beat them in regular season and in tournament. We beat them in tournament last two years to claim district championship. No doubt they have dominated 15A in basketball for years but not the last two.