Morristown West at David Crockett

Wasn't that the year Crockett's student-run twitter page tweeted racist comments to the SH football team? Yeah, not a smart thing to do. The SH football team saved their words for the field.

Yes that was the same year and i never could understand why they stirred up all this stuff when they never have really been that good on the football field.

Wasn't that the year Crockett's student-run twitter page tweeted racist comments to the SH football team? Yeah, not a smart thing to do. The SH football team saved their words for the field.

Yes that was the same year and i never could understand why they stirred up all this stuff when they never have really been that good on the football field.

Wow! I didn't remember that. There's no place for that anywhere. Glad SH won that game big. I'm sure there will be gamesmanship Friday night between us and them, but I hope it doesn't turn into anything dirty.

Wow! I didn't remember that. There's no place for that anywhere. Glad SH won that game big. I'm sure there will be gamesmanship Friday night between us and them, but I hope it doesn't turn into anything dirty.

Maybe they've learned not to stir anything up and I'm not sure if they have any posters on coacht anymore.They just had some players suspended because of a hazing investigation.

Really? I expect more fight from a Boone Man!!!!!

Our guys will fight hard all the way, but we are just usually outmanned.     Mainly after half time, depth has always been a problem.      Would love to see the Blazers win but you have to live in Realville at the same time....         Can't wait to get back down there though, love your stadium.

BTW, do you have a fan who looks like Si on Duck Dynasty?     I was down there a year or 2 ago for a playoff game and saw him in concession line, wish I had taken a pic.

Our guys will fight hard all the way, but we are just usually outmanned. Mainly after half time, depth has always been a problem. Would love to see the Blazers win but you have to live in Realville at the same time.... Can't wait to get back down there though, love your stadium.

BTW, do you have a fan who looks like Si on Duck Dynasty? I was down there a year or 2 ago for a playoff game and saw him in concession line, wish I had taken a pic.

I know one team that is not going to take Boone lightly and that's Betsy.We are young and can't overlook any team we play.

I know one team that is not going to take Boone lightly and that's Betsy.We are young and can't overlook any team we play.

I just spit coffee all over my keyboard.     Not laughing at you man, I didn't mean it that way, but look Boone is 2-27 against Elizabethton.      Since 1972 Boone has only won 2 GAMES.    You guys have nothing, and I mean NOTHING, to worry about.     We'll give you a hard fought game but that's about it.        Can't wait to see the new stadium, it will be ready next week, right?