Johnson County (0-2) @ Elizabethton (0-1)

EHSTrack06

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elizabethton's crowd is never that loud. More of a social event than hardcore football fans that get loud. Plus after walking miles and trying to cross 4 lanes of traffic to get into the stadium people will be to tired to yell :mrgreen:

Edited by Tab

Elizabethton's crowd is never that loud. More of a social event than hardcore football fans that get loud. Plus after walking miles and trying to cross 4 lanes of traffic to get into the stadium people will be to tired to yell :mrgreen:

Me and my crew yell and I have actually had to argue with my own fans because they got tired of our yelling and it's happened more than once.

Yes a few do yell. My crew yells and sometimes people just look at us like why are you yelling? A lot are there to see who is with who and what this one is wearing etc. So that is what I meant when I said Elizabethton's fans are not loud. I say half do not watch a quarter of the ballgame for talking.  

Edited by Tab

Yes a few do yell. My crew yells and sometimes people just look at us like why are you yelling? A lot are there to see who is with who and what this one is wearing etc. So that is what I meant when I said Elizabethton's fans are not loud. I say half do not watch a quarter of the ballgame for talking.

I agree and half are there to watch that Betsy Band.

Ok guys tell me if I did something wrong here.Friday night at the ball game I yelled throw the ball down field and got told I need to shut up and this was from someone that I would have never guessed would say that and me and my friends thought what a crying shame you can't come to a game without arguing with your own fans.

Ok guys tell me if I did something wrong here.Friday night at the ball game I yelled throw the ball down field and got told I need to shut up and this was from someone that I would have never guessed would say that and me and my friends thought what a crying shame you can't come to a game without arguing with your own fans.

Are your freaking kidding me??? Have a blast at all games, especially FB! It's OUTSIDE! So who cares about the hollering? Unless someone is dogging a kid on the team I say GET IT ON! I wonder if that person would say anything to those I mentioned above at A Eliz basketball game? LOL

Problem is, you're just attending games at the wrong stadium in the county!