Johnson County (0-2) @ Elizabethton (0-1)

EHSTrack06

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#7 re-injured shoulder but will be fine with rest! He is difference maker on defense! #15 best pure athlete on field period and has great football mind as good as I've seen since his coach played! EHS wins by as many as they want against JC! I also heard JC coach kicked there youth club off the high schools field don't know if that's true but if it is good way to lose your feeder program!

#7 re-injured shoulder but will be fine with rest! He is difference maker on defense! #15 best pure athlete on field period and has great football mind as good as I've seen since his coach played! EHS wins by as many as they want against JC! I also heard JC coach kicked there youth club off the high schools field don't know if that's true but if it is good way to lose your feeder program!

Good to hear Jeremiah is going to be fine and no dought Cory Russel is a player and is going to be fun to watch.

Being at the HHS game Friday night and seeing how much trouble the secondary had with Hamptons passing game, I see the 'Horns having a long night! Betsy is just as much of a passing threat as the Dawgs were. I also think if they set on the pass like they did Friday night, then EHS has a huge night on the ground. JC has a future in the QB ( think he's a sophomore ) and with #11 and #23. Those three make up the most of their offensive production. They showed a good amount of speed and running almost the same offensive that Sullivan North ran a few years go, I see them keeping the linebackers and safeties honest but not much more than two scores. Too much Besty...for them to get a "W". The 'Horns will fight hard but come up way short.

Edited by gr8tplay