Johnson County (0-2) @ Elizabethton (0-1)

EHSTrack06

As far as the parking. They sold parking passes for the season ticket holders so I guess if you have one you're good. So that means if you're until a 18" base, gives you a reserved seat. Parking pass gives you reserved parking. So if you didn't pay on anything up front then you're outta luck! Yep... sounds just like the norm to me.

Edited by gr8tplay

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well now I just found out that they will no longer be doing the fireworks at the games opening just after the nation anthem. Said they are afraid that hot embers will damage the new field! REALLY !! they weren't concerned to shoot them off near someone's home but since it's their field it's ALL DIFFERENT !! Geesh !!!!

Just seen that in the paper and I guess there going to protect that turf at all cost.lol

OrangeandBlack you must work in system with your answers  so How many seats will they add next year?  Why do they not bring bleachers from old stadium down that visiting band sat on and put them on that slab where nothing is? Where will they put band next year? Did they lady that sold tickets have to tell people no you are fat you have to buy 2 tickets?

11951096_714773825295220_395943294629833

Shewwww....Glad we cant afford turf up here...They need to play badminton in this stadium, sure doesnt sound like a place for football (no sport drinks? no seeds? NO TOBACCO??) :mrgreen:   And what the heck can high heels do to turf?? Homecoming Queen contestants gonna have to wear sneakers? :roflolk:

Imma just messn with ya 'clones

OrangeandBlack you must work in system with your answers so How many seats will they add next year? Why do they not bring bleachers from old stadium down that visiting band sat on and put them on that slab where nothing is? Where will they put band next year? Did they lady that sold tickets have to tell people no you are fat you have to buy 2 tickets?

Not sure on number of seats but would make it goal line to goal line! Some bleachers have been moved in! Yes some people I think some where told to buy 2 seats if I'm not mistaken! All this extra stuff is not been approved and still has to go before city council! It amazes me people complained about the old stadium and now about the new one and not even had first game yet! I guess the saying is true you can't please everyone

Tab said You said nicest venue around for high school football? Have you been to DB or even SH? I mean they have field houses and DB all you can say is wow.

Yes I've been to both and SH is terrible it feels miles away from the action! DB is nice but I think it is to big for high school! And face it we don't have Eastman money! And SH just got a field house this year unless you call the closets they had before a field house! Lol

Shewwww....Glad we cant afford turf up here...They need to play badminton in this stadium, sure doesnt sound like a place for football (no sport drinks? no seeds? NO TOBACCO??) :mrgreen: And what the heck can high heels do to turf?? Homecoming Queen contestants gonna have to wear sneakers? :roflolk:

Imma just messn with ya 'clones

Good thing I don't do any of these things and you know someone will do these things in this new stadium.ðŸ‘